U.K. Kate Middleton Emergency Thread

Christina

I see you
Queen of the Dead
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
My theory! She got like diverticulitis and had to have emergency surgery it. It didn't go well and she's in a coma, but they don't want to tell anybody because it would take away from the King's cancer Dx. They tried to doctor a photo and got caught. They are totally using a double to make it look like she's in that car.

• Seen
Reactions: TD

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
My theory! She got like diverticulitis and had to have emergency surgery it. It didn't go well and she's in a coma, but they don't want to tell anybody because it would take away from the King's cancer Dx. They tried to doctor a photo and got caught. They are totally using a double to make it look like she's in that car.
I'm still on Prince William went into a mad rage and beat the shit out of her.

He may or may not be a cannibal and ate all or at least part of the body.

You never can tell with these inbred types.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Photoshopped how? All I see are statements that it was edited, but no indication as to what was edited...
Analysis of the photograph's metadata by Sky News revealed that the file was saved twice in Adobe Photoshop, once on Friday, March 8 at 9:54 p.m. GMT, and again on Saturday, March 9, at 9:39 a.m. GMT.

The most obvious error, however, is that Princess Charlotte's sweater sleeve is missing, and the zipper on Kate's jacket disappears. In addition, Kate's right hand is blurry, while Louis's sweater is crystal-clear.

For me, the right side of the image screams manipulation, poorly manipulated at that.

Thank you for all your kind words. The crisis involving Kate has rocked us to the core and left our country in a deep state of mourning. Us lowly peons are left wandering the streets newly devoid of purpose without our shining leader.

What is reality? Does Kate even exist? Are photographs real or merely memory imprints deigned suitable by our alien overlords?

Season 4 Joey GIF by Friends

Yeah, but they get a lot of money and stuff for it and really have very little they have to do.
It is a lot of money, but I think very little might be a bit harsh. They also make their country a lot of money just by existing. Getting talked shit about every single day by some of the vilest people going isn't easy either (although yes I'd do it for less money too).

I'm not a royalist or anything - just think that this sort of thing is shit.

Anyway, what's really happened is that David Mitchell's cloning experiment has obviously come to fruition:

Last edited:

Christina

I see you
Queen of the Dead
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I've done my best to avoid this entire family my entire life, but I personally believe that she was messing around in Photoshop and messed things up like a dingus. I don't believe in any conspiracy. GenX mom trying to figure out Photoshop on computer. Hwo do I shot web?/
But why not just have her walk out and wave to some news cameras? Why do they avoid doing the one things that would end this whole things?

But why not just have her walk out and wave to some news cameras? Why do they avoid doing the one things that would end this whole things?
Maybe that's the idea!

I mean, here at home she has been kicked off the news cycle completely by the Conservative party's top donor saying that a black female Labour MP needed to be shot and that she made him want to hate all black women, followed by the Prime Minister taking a disturbingly long time to conclude that said comments were racist, which he only did when the sole black woman in his administration pointed out that they were indeed racist.

You need much more to top that. Maybe a doctored video? :shrug

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I mean, here at home she has been kicked off the news cycle completely by the Conservative party's top donor saying that a black female Labour MP needed to be shot and that she made him want to hate all black women, followed by the Prime Minister taking a disturbingly long time to conclude that said comments were racist, which he only did when the sole black woman in his administration pointed out that they were indeed racist.
In America we call that Tuesday

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Thank you for all your kind words. The crisis involving Kate has rocked us to the core and left our country in a deep state of mourning. Us lowly peons are left wandering the streets newly devoid of purpose without our shining leader.

What is reality? Does Kate even exist? Are photographs real or merely memory imprints deigned suitable by our alien overlords?

Perhaps you should comb through old photos of her and count fingers… see if she ever did exist.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I know Twitter sucks and all but OH MAN you get the best messy drama there.

I had no idea about the rumors that William had cheated on Kate last year with a chick who was down to do some pegging.

Oh wait, what? Is that line behind me again? My bad, my bad.

Back
Top Bottom