It's so hot

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Oh Easter is coming up. Got to practice the Peep Apocalypse Brownies!
South Park Easter GIF

Solved!

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Screenshot_20240228_105742_Weather.jpg

Today is the worst swing in temp for me for a while. It was definitely close to or over 70 yesterday while it was sunny. Today rain and tomorrow cold again. Sigh.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Dude… look at the paw prints in the back yard here, they’re loving it:

View attachment 6915
It's weird to see a backyard like that with absolutely nothing in it. Not one tree, not even a bush? I bet maintenance is easy though.

My cats are less a fan of the snow. This is as far as they got.
PXL_20240114_194553400.jpg

PXL_20240114_194452863.jpg
Also hats for woman should make a comeback. I think I'm going to buy a cute fluffy hat. I probably shouldn't get one with built in cat ears....
I have a fuzzy black hat with cat ears which I wear when I drive with the top down when it's cold out. It gets a lot of attention. Strangers scream at me about it as I'm driving past, people point and laugh, it's ridiculous. I've never found a better hat for keeping my head comfortably warm, though. Maybe people on the east coast would be less weird about it.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
It's weird to see a backyard like that with absolutely nothing in it. Not one tree, not even a bush? I bet maintenance is easy though.

New subdivision. Most of the houses don’t even have their property lines marked or fences installed yet. There are plans for the yard, but I’m not aware of them. I’m just in the labor department.

Reactions: Kat

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
It just went from 16c to -5c in a matter of 5 hours.

This Is Fine GIF by 100% Soft
How do you even dress for a weather swing like that?

The weather here is typical for February. All month we've been flirting with temps that'll take out my daffodils.

1000006298.png

...I just noticed the snowflakes in that forecast. It better fucking not.

• This Is Fine
Reactions: TD

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
How do you even dress for a weather swing like that?
This is completely abnormal. We might get those swings from day to overnight (-20c or greater swings for overnight aren't especially rare).

Really the only thing we can do is layers of clothes and a backpack, as the day goes on... add more layers.

It's chaos. We also are getting winds up to 110kmh on top of it.

Not fun.

Back
Top Bottom