• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Harris picks Walz for VP

Oh no a former school teacher turned governor has made sure all girls have access to menstrual products in their schools, this makes for an easy Republican attack:

Like...what? He'll probably just be like "how is this an insult? I'll happily take that name so I can do the same nationwide"

Amazing how their attempts at an insult at him do nothing more than highlight another great thing about him.

Season 3 Jerry GIF by Parks and Recreation

How they got him to accept the VP role

Rachel

No Problem Here
GW Elder
I think the keyword is dad. Contrast that with Trump. I've posted this in the other thread, he tries to avoid being photographed with Barron because of the height difference. Such a miserable father role.

Edit: Hell, contrast that with Vance and how he told his son to shut up about Pokemon.

I do wish he didn't look as old as he does though. I know he is about the same age as her but he looks older than my father, who is older than Walz by a few years. (Sorry)

I think the keyword is dad. Contrast that with Trump. I've posted this in the other thread, he tries to avoid being photographed with Barron because of the height difference. Such a miserable father role.

Edit: Hell, contrast that with Vance and how he told his son to shut up about Pokemon.

I do wish he didn't look as old as he does though. I know he is about the same age as her but he looks older than my father, who is older than Walz by a few years. (Sorry)
Lmao he aged in teacher years for sure. He's the same age as Harris, and that's funny.

I'm trying to figure out why I'm enjoying this so much. I think it's mostly that the Democrats aren't making unforced errors here, and that's a welcome change.

Keeping Biden would have been the move in almost every other election. People vying for their own preferred candidates probably would have been the norm. Grabbing a VP candidate from a state in hopes of winning it, even if there were better options would have been the conventional way to go.

The Veepstakes also showed that the Democrats have a bench they can work with in the future as well.

Beshear is also apparently gonna fun for the AG job to help get him a more national profile. I expect Shapiro will continue to have a national pull. Whitmer is always there. Mayor Pete is going to stick around.

I dunno. I'm not even a Democrat, but it's good to see.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I'm trying to figure out why I'm enjoying this so much. I think it's mostly that the Democrats aren't making unforced errors here, and that's a welcome change.

Keeping Biden would have been the move in almost every other election. People vying for their own preferred candidates probably would have been the norm. Grabbing a VP candidate from a state in hopes of winning it, even if there were better options would have been the conventional way to go.

The Veepstakes also showed that the Democrats have a bench they can work with in the future as well.

Beshear is also apparently gonna fun for the AG job to help get him a more national profile. I expect Shapiro will continue to have a national pull. Whitmer is always there. Mayor Pete is going to stick around.

I dunno. I'm not even a Democrat, but it's good to see.
1000002614.jpg

FTR the Tampon Tim attacks are because he ensured tampons would be available in boy's restrooms too

That's like worse than killing a person to the right wingers
Yeah, but it's still easy to just say "yup, I made sure to make needed hygiene products available to all children who need them."

I know they'll try to run with it, but it won't be as effective as it should.

I also haven't seen much on his DUI yet, which is odd. Might be because he hasn't drank since then (over 30 years ago) so it would show good character growth and why people deserve second chances.

Back
Top Bottom