• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Milestone Happy "this country exists" day!

'murica survey - How many "I'm not sure that's legal" firework tents have you seen around your area? I've only seen 1, but it was basically a circus tent packed with explosives.
I'm in Florida. Everything is legal. including my neighbors being reckless and their shit hitting my pool cage >.<

War Omg GIF by Bombay Softwares

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Our friends host a 4th party every year.

Husband of the pair works for the local fire department. They had a 6x6 ft dining room table stacked probably 5-6 ft with fireworks... The fire chief's vehicle is here, but just to make things go boom...

1000007341.jpg

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Seems about as many as I saw get set off last night.
Sure sounds like as many as I heard going off around me last night. Damn Americans with their loud fireworks and their saggy trousers....
Also, I found this 11 year old picture I took of a firework, which clearly stole Warcraft game art.

View attachment 17755
lol, gotta' love it. Stolen artwork on a firework cake. Ugh.
Ok it's the 5th I'm back to hating this place (America) until further notice
United World GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Got room for you in the British expats community ;)

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
I'll do that once the extra long weekend is over.
Look at this fancy bastard with his Friday off as well.

I didn't think I was going anywhere, to need to request PTO soon enough. So 3/5 of my team had already taken it off, and now I'm sitting in a camper by the lake on my laptop while my kids are running their mom and grandparents ragged... Honestly I might have made the right choice.

a dip goblin

puppy haver
Sucks
10K Post Club
GW Elder
Look at this fancy bastard with his Friday off as well.

I didn't think I was going anywhere, to need to request PTO soon enough. So 3/5 of my team had already taken it off, and now I'm sitting in a camper by the lake on my laptop while my kids are running their mom and grandparents ragged... Honestly I might have made the right choice.
I didn't plan on it but my boss mistakenly announced me as having the day off at the beginning of the week so I was like "okay!"

United World GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Got room for you in the British expats community ;)

the UK isn't all that much better odd right now.

Office Space GIF by #GoVote

I did not think this gif had adjusted captions in the Giphy window, when clicking it, but... I'm behind it.
Actually placed my request to register to vote (absentee) in the mail for the first time ever. Federal only.

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
My wife spent like 30 minutes calling other nurses, asking if they could cover her on-call shift tonight.

One person she asked to cover informed her that she's not on-call tonight, they are.

Season 9 Good Job GIF by Friends

shortkut

idea man
Cuterator
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Maybe it's just me, but those kind of drugs scare me because of the addictive nature some may have. They make you feel good, and you want to keep feeling good, so you keep using them even if you might not need them anymore.
It’s just a matter of using them responsibly. I only have a 5 day supply, so hopefully I don’t need them significantly longer

How long ago did it happen? When do you expect a full recovery?
This past Monday. Look for my thread “Pancaked”

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom