Other Happy New Year!

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Leroy Patterson

Happy new year y'all.

No matter how your 2023 was - I hope 2024 is even better to you.

Gloom-is-good

2.5 raccoons in a trench coat
GW Elder
Just woke up from a nap, trying to figure out what to wear out tonight. I hate to say it but this might be my last year doing the whole night-out NYE thing 😅

Anyway, however you're celebrating, be safe! Happy new year yall!

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
I am taller than Tom Cruise.
So are most toddlers.

I'm in the same boat as you though. Wife went to bed with the kids because she was feeling bad, so I'm just sitting on the couch by myself watching 65. No booze, no weed, just me and my cat not really giving a shit about the new year. :shrug

But happy new time to you punks.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
So are most toddlers.

I'm in the same boat as you though. Wife went to bed with the kids because she was feeling bad, so I'm just sitting on the couch by myself watching 65. No booze, no weed, just me and my cat not really giving a shit about the new year. :shrug

But happy new time to you punks.

Man, hopefully everyone gets better soon so y’all ain’t starting off the new year too shitty. One day it’ll be something to laugh about… but no time soon.

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Man, hopefully everyone gets better soon so y’all ain’t starting off the new year too shitty. One day it’ll be something to laugh about… but no time soon.
I appreciate the sentiment, but I'm definitely feeling apathetic about everything right now. Having to go back to work in a day and having achieved 0% of the time off I took is just demoralizing AF. Definitely regretting my choice to stop smoking, though.

2023 can suck nuts. Good riddance.

Ice Cube Friday GIF

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I appreciate the sentiment, but I'm definitely feeling apathetic about everything right now. Having to go back to work in a day and having achieved 0% of the time off I took is just demoralizing AF. Definitely regretting my choice to stop smoking, though.

2023 can suck nuts. Good riddance.

Ice Cube Friday GIF

I’ve been there before, dude, I get it. The important thing is that it didn’t turn into anything too serious with your family and you’re still kicking well enough to be pissed at the end of the year. Everything else will sort itself out at the expense of a little patience and sanity… but you should be used to that by now.

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
I’ve been there before, dude, I get it. The important thing is that it didn’t turn into anything too serious with your family and you’re still kicking well enough to be pissed at the end of the year. Everything else will sort itself out at the expense of a little patience and sanity… but you should be used to that by now.
You reasonable motherfucker, being all wise and shit. How rude.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Oh dear god.

The first one that woke up was one of the kids who thought I said "there's a nuke here" instead of "Happy New Year" and for some reason everyone believed her over me so there was panic and shouting for two minutes until I could get through to them.

Is this what it's like having me around?

It's chaos.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Oh dear god.

The first one that woke up was one of the kids who thought I said "there's a nuke here" instead of "Happy New Year" and for some reason everyone believed her over me so there was panic and shouting for two minutes until I could get through to them.

It's chaos.
Happy Nuke Your!

• Haha
Reactions: TD
Oh dear god.

It's chaos.
soso GIF by Hrithik Roshan

• Haha
Reactions: TD

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Oh dear god.

It's chaos.

…do you use threats of tactical nuclear weapons to get your kids ready for school?

Badass.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Like... fireworks are expensive... I don't know how these jobless fucks have enough money to buy THIS many fireworks.... but they need to run out soon, right? Like... Disney called and said they were jealous.

Dude, you’ve seen those signs for fireworks going into legal states. “Buy 1, get 5 Free!” or “Get the Platinum Package upgrade with 6,000 more mortars for an extra $4.50” or whatever promo they’re running this week. Gas is more expensive than recreational explosives.

Dude, you’ve seen those signs for fireworks going into legal states. “Buy 1, get 5 Free!” or “Get the Platinum Package upgrade with 6,000 more mortars for an extra $4.50” or whatever promo they’re running this week. Gas is more expensive than recreational explosives.
Florida: Where felonies are forgiven unless you're a Democrat.

Back
Top Bottom