10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Laugh Laughing GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Can I also just say that I started stress eating sour patch kids when I found out about the time zone thing and by stress eating I actually just mean the munchies?

…we got into the string cheese and pepperoni. It was that or the Handi Snacks and Slim Jims.

• Chef’s Kiss
Reactions: TD

Christina

I see you
Queen of the Dead
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I have also learned that if you wish to communicate via reactions we are going to need a lot more reactions. Like a mandalorian for "This is the way". A ghost so I can just haunt people. Ummm a fist bump or high five or those hands coming together thing. Ummm also just a way to poke people to start a fight maybe.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
I have also learned that if you wish to communicate via reactions we are going to need a lot more reactions. Like a mandalorian for "This is the way". A ghost so I can just haunt people. Ummm a fist bump or high five or those hands coming together thing. Ummm also just a way to poke people to start a fight maybe.
You're a genius.

This was all an experiment to figure out what our missing reactions were.

I knew you were right for this team.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Clearly we need the ghost one because of all the haunting that is constantly happening

Tom Cruise What GIF

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
I'll get working on those ASAP ;)
:spidey should have been a reaction and not a smiley

I fucked up
No worries, we can rebuild it, we have the technology!

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
The ghost would be like "Im watching you" like I read this but I have nothing to say and no feelings on the matter. Also just so I can spam more reactions for no good reason.
I actually fucking love this because sometimes I just want to react but I don't know how to react but I still want to..

...did that make sense?

Back
Top Bottom