Zell Wolf GWF Zell 17! Wolf - Day 5

Who should the villagers lynch? (2 votes required)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. when in doubt, VOTE SHORTKUT

2. screw you guys for killing me in the first night AGAIN

Shake Harder The Simpsons GIF

rktaker

reading through the dead thread and yeah I should have thrown the second rock at Ben to prove i was the bully even if Ben was a villager it would have proved shortkut to be a liar. also the dead thread kept saying how there can't be two bullies. I literally called out Shortkut the second he claimed bully after me. yeah later I said we could both be bullies and that was just me being dumb

reading through the dead thread and yeah I should have thrown the second rock at Ben to prove i was the bully even if Ben was a villager it would have proved shortkut to be a liar. also the dead thread kept saying how there can't be two bullies. I literally called out Shortkut the second he claimed bully after me. yeah later I said we could both be bullies and that was just me being dumb
He couldn't be a second bully because at that point we already knew there were 2 strong roles outed and 1 bully confirmed, which also meant that Ben couldn't be the detective he claimed. We were being called out because we missed that fact.

Had there only been 1 strong role revealed to that point he definitely could have been a second bully.

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
He couldn't be a second bully because at that point we already knew there were 2 strong roles outed and 1 bully confirmed, which also meant that Ben couldn't be the detective he claimed. We were being called out because we missed that fact.

Had there only been 1 strong role revealed to that point he definitely could have been a second bully.
I think kut should have claimed Flower Child earlier, rather than bully. That could have worked if you didn't notice the math.

I think kut should have claimed Flower Child earlier, rather than bully. That could have worked if you didn't notice the math.
Had kut not thrown more mess into the punch bowl I would have gone back and double checked the deaths more closely. I was too zoned in on the kut vs. rk battle to realize we were 2 over the number of strong roles instead of 1. For some reason I just put it out of my head that the wolves could potentially both claim strong roles when there were exactly 0 to go around lmao.

Reactions: Ben
1​
SmacktardRWWBlind Wolf
2​
The FlameRWWNightmare Wolf
3​
BenRWWGuardian Wolf
4​
BenzineProtectorFlagger
5​
Fool's RequiemRSVGunner
6​
rktakerRSVBully
7​
KatWeakPriest
8​
TDRVCupid
9​
CAFMAnyDoctor
10​
shortkutRWWAlpha Wolf
11​
VashTheStampedeAnyPriest
12​
Tommy BoyRKArsonist
13​
JawnehWeakRed Lady
14​
dimmerwitSeerSheriff
15​
AluKillerBeast Hunter
16​
Local HeroRSVGunner

Night 1RoleActionResult
SmacktardBlind WolfCheck Benzine and Fool's RequiemRegular and Strong
The FlameNightmare Wolf
BenGuardian WolfKill Fool's Requiem
BenzineFlaggerRedirect from Benzine to Ben
Fool's RequiemGunnerNone
rktakerBullyNone
KatPriestNone
TDCupidPair Kat & Tommy, Backup FR & JawnehKat & Tommy Boy paired
CAFMDoctorProtect Benzine
shortkutAlpha WolfKill Fool's Requiem
VashTheStampedePriestNone
Tommy BoyArsonistDouse Alu and Local HeroDoused
JawnehRed LadyVisit SmacktardDead
dimmerwitSheriffWatch BenzineUnsuccessful
AluBeast HunterTrap self
Local HeroGunnerNone
WolvesWolvesKill Fool's RequiemDead
Day 1RoleActionResult
The FlameNightmare WolfNone
BenGuardian WolfNone
rktakerBullyNone
KatPriestNone
Local HeroGunnerShoot TD
Night 2RoleActionResult
SmacktardBlind WolfCheck Tommy Boy and VashTheStampedeSolo Killer, Regular Villager
The FlameNightmare WolfKill Kat
BenGuardian WolfKill Kat
BenzineFlaggerRedirect from self to rktaker
rktakerBullyNone
KatPriestNone
CAFMDoctorProtect Local Hero
shortkutAlpha WolfKill Kat
Tommy BoyArsonistDouse VashTheStampede and shortkut
dimmerwitSheriffWatch Local Hero
AluBeast HunterNone
Local HeroGunnerNone
WolvesWolvesKill KatKat + Tommy Boy dead
Day 2RoleActionResult
The FlameNightmare WolfNone
BenGuardian WolfNone
rktakerBullyBully BenBen concussed
VashTheStampedePriestWater SmacktardSmacktard dead
Local HeroGunnerShoot The FlameThe Flame dead
Night 3RoleActionResult
BenGuardian WolfConcussed
rktakerBullyNone
CAFMDoctorProtect Alu
shortkutAlpha WolfKill dimmerwit
dimmerwitSheriffWatch Alu
AluBeast HunterNone
Local HeroGunnerNone
WolvesWolvesKill dimmerwitProtected
Day 3RoleActionResult
BenGuardian WolfProtect shortkut
rktakerBullyBully shortkutshortkut concussed
Night 4RoleActionResult
BenGuardian WolfKill Local Hero
rktakerBullyNone
CAFMDoctorProtect rktaker
shortkutAlpha WolfConcussed
AluBeast HunterMove trap to VashTheStampede
Local HeroGunnerNone
WolvesWolvesKill Local HeroLocal Hero dead
Day 4RoleActionResult
rktakerBullyBully shortkutshortkut hit
Night 5RoleActionResult
BenGuardian WolfKill CAFM
rktakerBullyNone
CAFMDoctorProtect rktaker
AluBeast HunterTrap Active
WolvesWolvesKill CAFMLocal Hero dead

Had kut not thrown more mess into the punch bowl I would have gone back and double checked the deaths more closely. I was too zoned in on the kut vs. rk battle to realize we were 2 over the number of strong roles instead of 1. For some reason I just put it out of my head that the wolves could potentially both claim strong roles when there were exactly 0 to go around lmao.

So in short: it was a good distraction by kut.
I was concerned you would notice it immediately, so when you didn’t say anything I just cranked it up to 11

Reactions: Ben
No need to worry - I will happy forget everything I learned and fuck up the next game at the earliest opportunity.

rktaker

No need to worry - I will happy forget everything I learned and fuck up the next game at the earliest opportunity.
yeah and it was definitely me being overly cautious with ben too since i threw the rock kind of just randomly at him idk i didn't want to risk it, it was my second game on this site and I'm not used to these roles so I'm still learning

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Oh. Also we kind of fucked ourselves as an entire wolf team based on Kelly pointing out we could have a Blind/Guardian wolf. Otherwise, our distribution might have been better overall... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
also I have to ask does the Red Lady really usually visit 6 or 9 or were you making that up shortkut?
I have previously done those. I also like 7. Recently I have also went with the first and last number or just going down the list. All depends on how I feel.

I'm now 2/2 dying as the red lady night 1. Very classy. Good odds. Makes sense how I always did good with my marksman and gunner shots. I tend to pick a baddie right away somehow lol.

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
I have previously done those. I also like 7. Recently I have also went with the first and last number or just going down the list. All depends on how I feel.

I'm now 2/2 dying as the red lady night 1. Very classy. Good odds. Makes sense how I always did good with my marksman and gunner shots. I tend to pick a baddie right away somehow lol.
My whole picking Tommy and Alu via 12 and 15 on night 1 was based on me being 3, skipping 6 and 9, then the next 3 series is them.

We are simple beasts.

Anyway, this was actually more fun than stressful for once even though I fucked it all up. 👍🏻

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
I would entirely support Zell doing another choose your own role game, with the agreement that everyone should choose THEIR preferred role. Maybe before even reaching team chat for wolves... 🤔

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
how to we do that and let it be fair? Wouldn't we get a bunch of Priests and Arsonists?
Maybe further division or priority between the roles, assign the players, and give each player choice of fewer roles but that have no stipulation of others choice?

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Zell already had some new twists planned for the next iteration.

It's in the dead thread but good luck finding it.
Hahaha I can't read as much as shortkut can't after this last game.

• Haha
Reactions: TD

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I'm stealing this.

Lessons; don't wolf while high, and if your teammates fuck up grievously, let them burn.
Yeah, wolves need to be better about calling out teammates. I understand the hesitation when you hadn't even gotten a chance to use your ability though.

I don't think I'd choose guardian wolf if townies get to choose their roles. Too many people like killing roles. Zell made a good case that avenger is more powerful - you could've taken out anybody you needed to with your death.

yeah and it was definitely me being overly cautious with ben too since i threw the rock kind of just randomly at him idk i didn't want to risk it, it was my second game on this site and I'm not used to these roles so I'm still learning
I appreciate how quickly you're embracing "shoot first and ask questions later." You won't always get it right, but it'll always be interesting.

I panicked and ended up using a random number generator to pick my role, essentially depriving our team of a proper Seer.
i used an online wheel to decide my role, almost got gunner again too, conjuror was also close
Rofl, people get to choose their own roles and still picked randomly. Totally valid, but funny to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom