Zell Wolf GWF Wolf - Zell's Version VI Night 1 / Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Trek Borg GIF

No. No haha. Keep your haha. That's a trash haha.

I said Raine or Ben. If Raine is innocent, we've got Ben AND Kelly to toast.

Haha
That's not a very nice thing to say haha. I have to say haha otherwise I might be taken too seriously haha.

I can't be the real version of Benzine on the internet with you guys, NZ behaviour doesn't translate well. I work with a lot of Americans and I have to be Fauxzine there too.

I mostly just skimmed through TBQH.

Is it a safe assumption that Raine must be a wolf? We were about to bury her in the lynch vote, and I don't think they wouldn't use such a valuable move to rescue a townie.

I think we were on to something, and they are trying to scramble to avoid losing one of their members right off the bat.
I genuinely have a very soft grasp of the roles in play and the goings on of Night 0 and Day 1 to this point.

Functionally, what the town is doing is killing Number 16 - I am not a factor or consideration in any way, shape or form.

If we want to change that, and I confess that it may be a little nice, then I can definitively state that I would not allow the wolves to burn a power specifically to save myself. I am notable as having been the Guardian Wolf in the past; I used it preemptively and offensively to help sow confusion.

As for whether or not it's safe to assume that I'm a wolf? Your only options are:

1) Vash is a Random-Villager Spirit Seer and Smacktard is the Aura Seer. They both made lazy guesses (top and bottom option) and
1A) Raine is a wolf through process of elimination on Ben (with Ben showing "Good").
1B) Ben is a wolf that appears Good when checked, Raine is what she blatantly claimed to be when first logging and finding herself already at the minimum lynch threshold.

2) Vash is lying about being a Random-Villager Spirit Seer, but Smacktard is the Aura Seer. The town has been presented with two townies to kill by, presumably in this scenario, a wolf - and the Aura Seer was outed for good measure. Exact benefit of doing this unclear and, in my personal estimation (with understandable bias...), unlikely. Unless Ben has an extraordinarily dangerous role that the wolves found through a check, but somehow can't kill? IDK.

3) Vash is a Random-Villager Spirit Seer, and Smacktard is lying about being the Aura Seer. Exact benefit even more unlcear in this scenario. Smacktard and Ben having a shared fate (so, Instigator shenanigans) is the only thing that would remotely make sense. I don't know if the co-opted wolf would still show as red, though, so this is... also maybe not likely? Again, IDK.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
So my decision to check 1 and 16 wasn't what I would call "lazy" so much as "the insane logic of a crazy man".

I, as a spirit seer, was hoping to catch someone a-killin. So I wanted to check the two most bloodthirsty players going into the game: canadaguy and Benzine.

But I was told I had to pick numbers instead. I looked at the list and saw that their names were right next to each other. So I assumed RNG would split them up. And which numbers are the MOST split up? 1 and 16.

Now tell me if you think I'm not the spirit seer after hearing this fucking nonsense.

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
So my decision to check 1 and 16 wasn't what I would call "lazy" so much as "the insane logic of a crazy man".

I, as a spirit seer, was hoping to catch someone a-killin. So I wanted to check the two most bloodthirsty players going into the game: canadaguy and Benzine.

But I was told I had to pick numbers instead. I looked at the list and saw that their names were right next to each other. So I assumed RNG would split them up. And which numbers are the MOST split up? 1 and 16.

Now tell me if you think I'm not the spirit seer after hearing this fucking nonsense.
If they are on a circle though they are both right next to each other again

Raine if you are a shit role and don't mind dying then that's okay, that is better than going for a more powerful innocent and I'll thank you for your service. The implication here I assume is that Ben is innocent, and Kelly is defending him hard. It'd be a poor start for the wolves to start losing half their numbers to defend someone day 1... But we'll go sort them out after. I hope I've not misremembered or misread the thread, please correct anything wrong I've said.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
So like... what is the math here? How do I factor in? Does the town need me to vote for myself to not give the wolves a kill? DO I HAVE TO FUCKING JAWNEH MYSELF?!

Also, do I not take someone with me? 🤔
I mean, if you're innocent and you can take Ben with you, that's the obvious play and you've already set yourself up properly.

I will be quite unhappy as I've wanted to be able to work alongside you for once in one of these games and I immediately signed your death warrant.

So uh. Sorry about that, if so.

ITT convincing people it's good for them to die

Why isn't it in this situation? I think it's more suspicious to call out plain and boring ideas like you are doing rather than... give plain, boring, and obvious thoughts?

Are you suggesting we instead don't vote for Raine and let the wolves have a free go at whomever they want during the day (something they miss from most day 1s, they want to engineer a death). We've had someone call out Raine and Ben as one being a killer... So if that's true, which why wouldn't it be, one of Raine and Ben needs to be voted for, because if we don't the wolves kill anyway? So we kill Raine, who claims to be avenger, because if they are the avenger then they know it's good to put it on Ben.

The wolves could be running a plan where they seered Raine, saw avenger, know Ben is bad, and so wolf Vash lies to get us to do this, and Ben is bad so they can actually kill 2 when they'd usually kill 0 on day 1. But then Vash is outed as a wolf and it's a snowball from there, I think.

So I think it's pretty plainly the best and most obvious idea to kill Raine. Right? What do you think, Alu?

Just woke up and walk into this? Shadow going off while in bed is so annoying because the information I have on people's votes is 4-5 hours old by now.

As a summary I'm seeing that the vote is Raine and if it turns out her role is a town role then the next targets should be Ben/Kelly/Vash? Is that the initial summary?

I need a shower and coffee then it's time for a re-read

Also @Benzine you used my favourite word twice something I never usually get to see on GW, because your point about having to not be NZish also applies here haha

Just woke up and walk into this? Shadow going off while in bed is so annoying because the information I have on people's votes is 4-5 hours old by now.

Also @Benzine you used my favourite word twice something I never usually get to see on GW, because your point about having to not be NZish also applies here haha

What do you mean about the first bit?

Yeah, I have decided to be myself a bit more on this site now that everyone is older... If anyone is annoyed by it I'm sure they'll let me know and I'll cut it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom