GWF Quiplash Game 1

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
Or at the very least, thoughts on improvements

For one, if I do run future games, I will have all prompts prepared prior to start, and try to hold a tighter timeline (Christmas break sort of threw a wrench in the gears here a bit)

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
I liked it but it's a bit short.

Maybe make a form to help us all out I think as well - easier to vote in there I think.

I don't mind if it takes ages (the gameplay, not the work you have to do).
I like the idea of a form. I think google has some sort of thing like that if I am not mistaken

I had fun until I realized no one had a sense of humor causing me to only get a single bronze vote

Grumpy Cat Annoyed Face GIF

PlayerFinal Points
Dean6619
Vash6162
Benzine5833
Local5476
shortkut5167
Tubby4433
Jon4429
Smacktard4000
Tommy Boy2881

Our winner is @Dean!
I got SWEPT lmao
(sorry Tommy)
This is my fate in real life with this game: I either win and dominate or lose terribly. It really depends who you're playing with. Inside jokes can make or break stuff. Crude humor can only go so far, some people like wholesome or silly stuff too.
Ok so, now is the part where you tell me if this whole thing sucked or was okay.
Enjoyed. I'd love to play again. Sorry for holding up the first round!
You gotta know the audience though
Exactly.

This is my fate in real life with this game: I either win and dominate or lose terribly. It really depends who you're playing with. Inside jokes can make or break stuff. Crude humor can only go so far, some people like wholesome or silly stuff too.

I'm not apologising for your total lack of humour, I'm apologising for saying that Nimrod made a man out of you, haha.

Back
Top Bottom