• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Game: The Quest for 69 (the Fourtwentening)

OP
D&D Character

Dungeon Master

Blind Guardian
Oh shit, hit that 420 again, and missed it by THISMUCH
Jimmy Fallon Please GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

My badge-making glands can't take anymore, you monster.

Glad to see my man @Nae'blis keeping it real with the true on-topic gifs, though.

al pacino great ass GIF

OP
D&D Character

Dungeon Master

Blind Guardian
>>Pretend I had the patience to go and search for the post where you said to not bother Mark for badges and that it's your job now and inserted it here.<<
Oh, I meant the entire 69 roll thing in general more than the badges period. That's my own fault for sure, as I bugged Crystal about updating the name on Raine's list badge and just got given the power to do it myself. Then I started trying to redo some of the low-res ones with higher quality versions, but got sidetracked somewhere along the line and never finished doing that. 🤫

time play GIF

OP
D&D Character

Dungeon Master

Blind Guardian
Damn, dude. Don't bring up Littlefoot's mom like that, think about the feels. Put it in spoilers or something, jeez.

But totally agree though!
I'm sorry buddy.

Have a tree-star for your feelings.

george lucas nostalgia GIF

Also I don't care to find the other relevant thread to post this in, so minor-convenient "I fixed those fucked up avatars saying 'D&D CHAR' in blownout-text for those who don't have anything set (on the D&D theme.)" update.

1719343713151.png

Back
Top Bottom