1713288701558.png

GCW World Champion: Blake Christian
JCW World Champion: Masha Slamovich
GCW Ultraviolent Champion: Rina Yamashita
GCW Extreme Champion: Maki Itoh
GCW Tag Team Champions: Violence is Forever

If you've watched GCW or never even heard of it, this is the place to discuss!​

rktaker

I enjoy GCW, contrary to popular belief it's not just a death match company, there are some questionable booking sometimes imo Blake Christian has been champ for way too long. but other than that it's a fun company to watch

This match sold me on (a) Matt Cardona being as damn good a wrestler as imagined, (b) the fact that he completely went away from his former WWE-era gimmick and made it work and (c) Nick Gage can actually wrestler.

That last one....sorry, Corny. :laugh #SorryNotSorry

I'm happy to see Cardona was able to find success outside of WWE. I still feel bad for the poor guy after WWE buried him into oblivion after he worked his ass of to get over with the fans.

I'm happy to see Cardona was able to find success outside of WWE. I still feel bad for the poor guy after WWE buried him into oblivion after he worked his ass of to get over with the fans.
2021-2022 were wicked years for Cardona; to go from his WWE-era "Broski" gimmick as Zach Ryder and literally reinvent himself as he did is nothing short of wrestling excellence. His 2022 run in NWA with his "I'm here to save the NWA" gimmick worked, especially after he beat Trevor Murdoch for the ten pounds of gold...

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
JCW "The Strong Silent Type" Results

Singles Match
Effy defeats Brandon Kirk (11:34)

Singles Match
Broski Jimmy defeats Charlie Tiger (5:35)

Singles Match
Matt Makowski defeats Isaiah Broner (9:47)

Singles Match
Alec Price defeats Marcus Mathers (13:38)

Singles Match
Joey Janela defeats Kasey Catal (14:25)

Singles Match
Allie Katch defeats CPA (10:47)

Passaic County Street Fight
Griffin McCoy defeats Jordan Oliver by referee's decision (24:34)

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
GCW "Rather You Than Me" Results

Singles Match
Megan Bayne defeats Broski Jimmy

Singles Match
Mr. Danger defeats Eli Knight

Six Man Tag Team Match
Gahbage Starkz Brand (Alec Price, Billie Starkz & Cole Radrick) defeat Jack Cartwheel & Los Desperados (Arez & Gringo Loco)

Singles Match
Jordan Oliver defeats Timothy Thatcher

Singles Match
Zilla Fatu defeats John Wayne Murdoch

Singles Match
Microman defeats Alex Zayne

GCW Tag Team Title Four Way Match
Violence Is Forever (Dominic Garrini & Kevin Ku) (c) defeat Aerial Van Go & Bobby Flaco and Hunter Drake & Rico Gonzalez and The Mane Event (Jay Lyon & Midas Black)

Singles Match
Joey Janela defeats Miyu Yamashita

Last Man Standing Match
Effy vs. Mance Warner - No Contest

GCW World Title Match
Blake Christian (c) defeats Danhausen

rktaker

if you hated Roman Reigns title reign in WWe cause all of his matches were the same, you will really hate Blake Christian's reign

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
if you hated Roman Reigns title reign in WWe cause all of his matches were the same, you will really hate Blake Christian's reign

Yeah I've been hoping everyone would beat him here lately. The obvious choices were Janela and Effy but I cant think of an actual top guy on the face side other than Gage and Mance Warner still has that title shot in his back pocket.

rktaker

Yeah I've been hoping everyone would beat him here lately. The obvious choices were Janela and Effy but I cant think of an actual top guy on the face side other than Gage and Mance Warner still has that title shot in his back pocket.
yeah I'm still expecting Effy to beat blake, and then Mance cashes in on him and wins

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
GCW "Gringo Loco's The Wrld On Lucha" Results

* Jordan Oliver def. Aerial Van Go and Alec Price and Azrieal and Bobby Flaco and Broski Jimmy

* JCW Championship Match: Masha Slamovich (c) def. Dulce Tormenta

* Joey Janela def. Mascarita Dorada

* Cole Radrick def. Demus

* Effy def. Pimpinela Escarlata

* Mike Bailey def. Galeno Del Mal

* Los Desperados (Arez & Gringo Loco) def. Aramis & Jack Cartwheel

Back
Top Bottom