Resolved Discord Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution

Season 8 Wow GIF by The Office

No clue if it's active or anything anymore. I don't really frequent it.
the discord is great though because of the random guy who has nothing to do with GW who ended up a mod of the discord and spends most of his time publicly fiddling with indiscernible code and complaining about how iranian women won't date him

I ain’t even dealing with that clown… he went on another rant the other day. At least this time he left his shit in the PIMI channel.

I just don't understand what he's doing on the GW server. What brought him there? What made him post code there? What made him start talking about his love for failing at women there? I wish I paid more attention to the GW discord so I had more of the backstory.

from what i know when activity bottomed out in the discord around 2018 or 2019 or so, he showed up from…somewhere…and was one of the most active posters. at the time most of his posting was like, links to articles about linux and stuff. basic tech nerd shit. on occasion he would post some weird stuff about women but like, nothing too awful. at one point when he was basically the only active user, @Holly i think was the one who gave him mod powers not thinking too much of it since the server was practically dead. eventually it got revived and he’s still around and actively getting worse every day. i tried to give him some genuinely well-meaning advice a while back but he does not seem like the kind of person to be particularly willing to improve himself or change the way that he thinks about women. oh well! i will simply observe him like a bug instead

I just don't understand what he's doing on the GW server. What brought him there? What made him post code there? What made him start talking about his love for failing at women there? I wish I paid more attention to the GW discord so I had more of the backstory.

Tune in next episode for more questions and not enough answers.

I request more clarification about this guy

You’re gonna regret that…

See?

Well feel free to come on out and jump on the estrogen train, it's a lot of fun :)

I’ve heard from some reliable sources that there’s no shortage of doctor visits and “talking” with “therapists” using “words” which already puts it in the nope zone for me before we even get to discuss the physical changes.

I’ve heard from some reliable sources that there’s no shortage of doctor visits and “talking” with “therapists” using “words” which already puts it in the nope zone for me before we even get to discuss the physical changes.
There is a lot of those things, and depending where you live you also get to become what we now refer to as a target. It's this fun thing where everyone hates you for no reason. Very fun.

The physical changes are fine, you hardly notice them after a while. Soft skin, reversal of male pattern baldness, loss of sex drive (variable), nipple pain and breast tenderness accompanied by breast growth (variable), etc. AND you get the added benefit of tapping into these things that you never knew existed as a guy, they're called emotions. Fucks with the mind at first, what are these things?!, but you get used to them. Well, that's not true, they basically take over your life and you're a slave to them, but it's fun!! If you're one of the "lucky" ones you'll also get to experience the 'joys' of a monthly visitor, just minus the bleeding (variable). Not sold yet?! You'll also magically develop the ability to girl talk and annoy the men around you. It's a real crowd pleaser!

Death before d'tiddies? You know you want to try it!

I’ve been told by a trans woman that I used to work with that I’d make a terrible woman. Something about the “dickhead to bitch conversion rate” or some such math I’m not gonna pretend to understand.

I’ve been told by a trans woman that I used to work with that I’d make a terrible woman. Something about the “dickhead to bitch conversion rate” or some such math I’m not gonna pretend to understand.
Nah, you'd make a great woman. You're a teddy bear at heart, as we've already discussed, estrogen will bring ALL of that out ;)

Nah, you'd make a great woman. You're a teddy bear at heart, as we've already discussed, estrogen will bring ALL of that out ;)

I dunno, dude, she’s seen me go off on debtors before, so she would be a pretty good judge. She used to work in the office at one of the repo companies I worked at, those office workers always got to see me in my “best” form.

I dunno, dude, she’s seen me go off on debtors before, so she would be a pretty good judge. She used to work in the office at one of the repo companies I worked at, those office workers always got to see me in my “best” form.
Yeah, but you factor in how much estrogen helps to change, you'll go from "Fuck you!" to "teehee" in no time ;)

Giggling Love GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back