• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Neon Nexus Damn, Choom... Did You See Your Face?!

Jawneh

The Sorcerer
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
No no. There's a rigid system of seniority here. The juniors are the ones giving the massages.

It makes more sense that way anyways, as the longer one stays here, the less flesh they tend to have as they decompose. Only so many want a bony massage.

The Blood God.

I mean Vash won.
Womens Equality Day Same Thing GIF by BuzzFeed

I only care if people had fun. (And yes I know dying early and not getting to do your thing isn't fun, which is why I tried to make useful roles.)
For the record, I don't mind dying early occasionally. It's only not fun if it happens too many games in a row. That's the first time I've been killed in a while, so it was kind of a relief.

Back
Top Bottom