• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

D&D Memes

Rachel

No Problem Here
hello I need to know

1718767372893.png

Also consider: baby centaurs. Foals are pretty much ready to walk after a short amount of time standing up. But human babies are potatoes who can't even lift their heads.

Ergo I am picturing the foal half running around with the baby half flopping around in the front.

Now you can picture that too. You're welcome.

Dungeon Master

Blind Guardian
Weighted dice. How can I hack the forums' dice?
200.gif

• This is the Way
Reactions: Jon

Dungeon Master

Blind Guardian
View attachment 18289

I know it is probably a reference to an attack I don’t know, but I prefer to think of it as a parent counting to 3
I actually can't think of what spell/whatever this would be trying to reference. There are certainly spells that take longer than 1 turn to cast, but things like Meteor Swarm are normally single-actions. :shrug

The parent thing aside, my brain believes someone whispering "One" should be followed by "Nothing wrong with me." "Two" "Nothing wrong with me".

So now I need to homebrew a "let the bodies hit the floor" spell.

Nac McWeeble

Yvan eht nioj
*commercial voice*

Hey there, DMs! You've heard of the Walking Dead, now get ready for the next thing in undead and undead accesories!

TeaWrecks Inc. gives you - The Raining Dead! Surprise your players with a shower of mixed corpses, ranging from halflings to elves and many other creatures!

Call within 10 minutes and we'll throw in the Giants package, free of charge!

• Hmm
Reactions: Ben

VashTheStampede

Jawneh is possibly The Sorcerer
1000002649.jpg

On a more serious note, I was making plans to spin up a new campaign when my temporary work assignment is complete...but this news makes me feel much less inclined.

• Agree
Reactions: Ben

Magni Kragtail

Smart fella by day, fart smella by night
So... I take it if someone owns the original PHB on D&DB, they are just getting fucked out of their money and expected to rebuy the new one or...? I'm glad I've only ever bought Xanathar's on there so far, but man. I'm joining a campaign with some online friends who want to use Roll20, and I forgot how much of a headache it is to use. I wish there were better options.

Back
Top Bottom