• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Connections! (and other wordle type games)

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I've been doing these on and off. Mainly wordle and connections when I remember to.

I did find a video game related one. Specifically, one for Binding of Isaac, Isaacle. Considering there's like over 700 items in the game and your job is to figure out the item of the day. It's pretty fun.

Absolutely impossible to anyone who's never played the game, but for bozos like me who have a thousand or more hours in it it's a real good time.

Wordle 1,068 4/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Connections
Puzzle #346
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ

I caught on to the green category right away, and then yellow and blue fell in to place pretty quickly after that. Which was good because I don't know that I would have ever connected purple otherwise.

Strands #80
"Home grown"
πŸ’‘πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘
πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅

I found the word garden right away and assumed it was part of the theme, but I couldn't find the word preceding it. Once I got the hint I got everything quickly.

Back
Top Bottom