• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Resolved Badges missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Depends on how high you are right now
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Can confirm, the badges addon was disabled temporarily while Crystal tried to narrow down what specifically caused the blank-page issues we were seeing here or there. Turning that off seems to have resolved the error, so she's waiting for a response from the dev.

Also all your badges were deleted and you have to earn them again haha just kidding or am I? /s

• Hide the Pain
Reactions: TD

VashTheStampede

Jawneh isn't The Courier
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
It's because it's harder to become a moderator here than in old GW.

You were supposed to nominate me here to complete the 20 years of friendship we served because I nominated you way back when.
On the one hand, I love the way that would circle around.

On the other it would kind of ruin this fun nemesis thing we've got going now.

We need some sort of uber-heel Grubby type to force us to work together against before we hit that part of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom