• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Kat’s Wolf Zell-wannabe Wolf Day 1

Who to lynch (7 votes needed)?

• a dip goblin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ben

• Christina

• dimmerwit

• Fool's Requiem

• Jon

• Local Hero

• Quagmire

• VashTheStampede

• Zell 17

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctor Surgery GIF

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
I'm fairly sure most fridges, mini or not, are already naturally buoyant.
I said neutrally buoyant.

I read something on reddit the other day about how humans stop being buoyant at a certain depth, I think 40m, and just sink. It made me dislike the ocean even more.

So, theoretically, some amount of satsumas in a mini-fridge must achieve the same thing.

Christina

I see you
Queen of the Dead
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Does anyone else think it's suspect that Zell hasn't taken the town by the scruff of the neck and tried to implement the most efficient strategy to out all the wolves and cease our ridiculous blathering?
He was kind of half heartly walking through his stuff about killing somebody day one but I don't think he was really into it.

Does anyone else think it's suspect that Zell hasn't taken the town by the scruff of the neck and tried to implement the most efficient strategy to out all the wolves and cease our ridiculous blathering?
He did say he was busy. Which generally means you'll want to kill him for being a passenger.

And I am sad I don't have a killing role (as usual) to get a kill Zell badge.

Anyways, we should just skip day 1s and go directly to day 2. Day 1 is boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom