Zell 17 Wolf Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
night face GIF

• Badger
Reactions: TD
i've not heard one. me typing y'all y'allself made me say it in my own head more than pretending a canadian had said it.

but when first started regularly hearing it, i would just say it back as a knee jerk reaction, but when i say it it sounds like i'm taking the piss (which i think i am, also as a knee jerk reaction).

• Hmm
Sadly, I say y'all like the next upstate new yorker, but if I gave it the proper finnish accent, it would sound something like....

And I can't even think of an example. The letter y has a very distinct sound in finnish so it'd be fun to hear for sure.
my brothers in law live in finland, i can already imagine it which is how i know i'd like it.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
For better or worse I just think of Letterkenny when I think of Canada now

the difference is that i didn't start experiencing this on a regular basis compared to suddenly hearing y'all a lot, so this wouldn't get the same reaction from me. plus, it sounds nice haha.
I mean letterkenny isn't entirely inaccurate.

Plus maple syrup and pancakes is delicious.

Assuming you're asking about Tubby?

Yup.

That's a shame to read, I knew Tubby well from the old forums. Here's hoping he's doing well.

Sadly, I say y'all like the next upstate new yorker, but if I gave it the proper finnish accent, it would sound something like....

And I can't even think of an example. The letter y has a very distinct sound in finnish so it'd be fun to hear for sure.

Admittedly my knowledge of Finnish is mostly based off F1 and WRC drivers but I feel like this would sound like an NPC getting hit by a wrench.

• Agree
That's a shame to read, I knew Tubby well from the old forums. Here's hoping he's doing well
@Tommy Boy has kept in touch with him a bit since his thread on here and I believe has said that he's doing well all things considered and things may have been improving.

But he has the direct knowledge so you can wait for him. Tubby was definitely well liked among the whole crew here so we're all hoping for the best for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom