Zell Wolf Zell 17 Wolf! - Day 2

Who should the villagers lynch? (4 votes required)

• Alu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ben

• dimmerwit

• Local Hero

• shortkut

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Alu
2. Ben
3. Benzine
4. Cafm
5. dimmerwit
6. rktaker
7. shortkut
8. smacktard
9. Flame
10. Vash

Beer Salute GIF
Dude, I think you just won us the game. Local MVP, ezpz.

Ben

Bingo! Dino DNA.
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
The Flame is dead. The Flame was the Nightmare Wolf
Article:
The Daily Gazette

April 28, 2024

Local Hero Shoots Werewolf, Saves Neighborhood
By Jordan Smith

In a daylight confrontation that has the community in awe, Local Hero, a courageous resident of Springfield, fatally shot a dangerous werewolf that threatened locals in Elmwood Park.

The incident occurred at midday when Hero, enjoying a sunny afternoon in the park, spotted the aggressive creature near the children's play area. Armed with a hunting rifle, Hero acted swiftly and decisively. Witnesses report that he took careful aim and fired a single, lethal shot, ensuring the safety of everyone present."

I just reacted to protect those around me," Hero commented, downplaying his brave actions. "We all have a duty to look out for each other.

"Police and wildlife officials, arriving shortly after the werewolf was neutralized, confirmed the creature posed a significant threat. "Mr. Hero's prompt and accurate response averted a potential disaster," Police Chief Helen Ramirez stated. "His courage under pressure is commendable.

"The community has hailed Hero as a savior, although he maintains that he was merely fulfilling his civic duty. The mayor will honor his valor at the next city council meeting.

Elmwood residents have expressed profound gratitude and respect for Hero's quick thinking. "His actions today showed true heroism," said one park-goer. "It's comforting to know we have such vigilant individuals among us."

This remarkable event highlights the crucial role of preparedness and bravery in maintaining public safety.

1000006195.png

Eh screw it, I'm gonna be busy the next couple days. At least the town will get info...

VashTheStampede flicks a little sprinkle of Holy Water on Smacktard
VashTheStampede throws his Holy Water at Smacktard. VashTheStampede is the Priest.

Smacktard had died. Smacktard was the Blind Wolf

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Right now the only one who I’m vibing with is @Benzine eho seemed to know @The Flame was a wolf before Zell posted to confirm it
I almost watered him because of his post declaring to be a wolf, because he's brazen enough to do that.

But Kelly's "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"-ass post was way more clearly sus.

rktaker

I mean I know that sounds sus but Local literally shot a wolf at random and hit ( unless local could somehow influence the dice roll) also he shot TD somewhat randomly and hit another non-townie, and then Vash got another wolf just kind of randomly as well.

Benzine has traction, sure, but is that because he is a wolf giving away information or could he be a seer role?
Since this is a meta game, benzine would pick bell ringer, or ritualist/medium. Bell ringer for lulz, medium/ritualist for familiarity, since Zell’s RNG loves putting him in a role to talk to the dead.

So if he isn’t a wolf, I expect him to be one of those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom