Your stupid, and you’re face is stupid.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
I, also, am stupid.

High Five Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

I loved Brooklyn 99 but stopped watching the episode where Amy and Jake were arguing about whether to have kids or not. You discuss that before marriage, dumb show writers.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Back at you, my guy! Been just lurking and spam-refreshing “new posts”, p much exactly like I was 21 years ago. Couldn’t be more thrilled about it
Yeah, it’s like some fucked up reunion where we’re all middle-aged and washed up.

MRM

GW Elder
I wish I didn’t spend so much of my 20’s doing all the things that destroy the “memory” section of my brain, so I could remember where I kept all my screenshots.

But, at the same time…kind of glad I don’t have to disappoint myself so cringe-fully. 😂

Really hope this place resurges, so I can dunk on nerds living in their mom’s basements, huffing their own farts and catfishing Chad’s on tinder to pay their hentai subs.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
You say that like it's a bad thing.

I say that as a thing. It is a thing. We gotta figure out if it’s a good thing each morning when we put our feet on the ground.

I wish I didn’t spend so much of my 20’s doing all the things that destroy the “memory” section of my brain, so I could remember where I kept all my screenshots.

But, at the same time…kind of glad I don’t have to disappoint myself so cringe-fully. 😂

Really hope this place resurges, so I can dunk on nerds living in their mom’s basements, huffing their own farts and catfishing Chad’s on tinder to pay their hentai subs.

Dude, I’ve been dunking on MYSELF in the meantime. Who are you telling?

Duke Nukem

Balls of steel.
GW Elder
Oh? Your mom finally let you move upstairs? :badumtss
Hah! That's a trick question, because it's a yes/no question, and regardless of my answer, I'll be admitting to having at one point lived in my mom's basement. Nice try buddy but it's not going to work!

I actually live in a broom closet. We can't afford an upstairs.

MRM

GW Elder
I can't remember - do 'in the closet' jokes work in 2023?

Either way, I hope your Hogwarts letter comes soon! :laugh

(for the record, if I ever got a house with a basement, I would 100% spend soooooo much time in it - basements are the tits)

Back
Top Bottom