You complain about Pineapple on Pizza... but what about... This?

Because it doesn't exist.
Oh My God Wow GIF by The Roku Channel

• I Poka' You Face
Reactions: TD
Let's talk about good things instead.

We always bring gluten free and lactose free mac and cheese to large family gatherings. It's extremely gooey and delicious. The trick is really just finding a GF pasta that isn't shit, because the cheese sauce itself can be made with lactaid milk (or other lactose free ones) plus cheeses that are basically lactose free themselves like cheddar and ones like comte or gruyere.

Make a roux like you normally would, but with GF flour (which is pretty easy to find).

I like olives and I like olives on my pizzas. I will not be shamed for doing so.
Olives don’t destroy what makes a pizza, pizza. Black olives might be a little saltier than people like for a pizza, but they do nothing to the texture of the pizza nor do they do anything to the sauce and cheese

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I don't know what to think about pastananas. In that picture the pineapple chunks are way too chunky though. You'd have to have em cut way smaller to eat them properly with the rest of the dish.

But yeah. Idk. Seems odd for sure, but there are some sweet tomato sauces to accompany pasta. I'd have to taste it before giving it a verdict.

Back
Top Bottom