Year in Review: Rehashed.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
We’re about 3 months out from our anniversary, and you buttholes aren’t gonna wait until the last minute and rush off to the grocery store to grab some cheap ass flowers and a 4-piece Russell Stovers heart-shaped box full of “chocolate flavored candy” and pretend like you didn’t forget and have the AUDACITY to think you’re gonna get some.

So, I’m gonna get the balls rolling (oh yeah) on the year-end review. We started this conversation back in the end of December over in this thread, and it was originally going to be based around the calendar year. At that point, we would have only been online for about a half of a year. In retrospect, that was probably getting a little ahead of ourselves.

With that said, I’d like to start getting some ideas together a few months ahead of the anniversary of the forum’s opening so by the time we get there… we already have this ready to go.

First off, there are two purposes for this. One, being a communal purpose, to share your thoughts with each other. Two, to help the staff improve upon the overall experience. Obviously, the first is intended to be public, the second can be made private if desired.

The point of this exercise isn’t because we want to hear that we’re awesome. We want to focus on the longevity of the community, and making the best out of it for everyone that’s a part of it. The easiest way to do that is to ask for feedback, and although our Q&S forum has stayed open year-round, our anniversary is a great mile-marker to pull over and make sure we’re going the right direction. I’ll start off with a few easy ones…

What kind of questions would you like to see included in this review?

Would an empty template option be better? You tell us what you think in your own words how you choose.

Would you like an anonymous option to provide feedback?

college help GIF by MTVU

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
On topic: if you don't ask me very specific things, I probably won't have any feedback. You all make it easy to give feedback whenever, so if I had something in mind to say, I would've said it already.

Having a general open question in addition to whatever other questions you have would be good. I might even use it if the rest of the survey makes me think of something. You can make all the questions optional so people who just want to submit free form feedback can still do so.

I don't care about giving feedback anonymously, and I doubt anybody else is worried about it, but the only way to know for sure is to provide the option. Depending on how anonymous a person wants to be, they might not even admit here that they want the option.

Back
Top Bottom