Would you go on a game show?

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
And provided you were selected, which game show would you go on? I'd like to go on the Price is Right to play Plinko, as that's my favorite game on that show lol. Also Wheel of Fortune, I feel like it's easy money to be won on that show.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
will ferrell television GIF

Crazy Jamie

GW Elder
Yeah, I would. There's a quiz show over here called Pointless which has been going a long time, and the idea is that you get a category such as "Countries beginning with A", and you have to get the answers that the fewest people got, with obviously the best answers being pointless. There's a few different rounds and then the final pair has to get a pointless answer in the final round to win, but relatively few do. If you get to the final you get a trophy, which is really what everyone wants. The prize money is really low for a quiz show, so it's more about the pride of getting to the final. As I say, you compete in pairs and I know my mum really wants to go on it. Would absolutely do that with her.

Yeah, I would. There's a quiz show over here called Pointless which has been going a long time, and the idea is that you get a category such as "Countries beginning with A", and you have to get the answers that the fewest people got, with obviously the best answers being pointless. There's a few different rounds and then the final pair has to get a pointless answer in the final round to win, but relatively few do. If you get to the final you get a trophy, which is really what everyone wants. The prize money is really low for a quiz show, so it's more about the pride of getting to the final. As I say, you compete in pairs and I know my mum really wants to go on it. Would absolutely do that with her.
I love Pointless!

I've actually been on a Swedish game show called Vem vet mest? (Who knows the most?) :D it's a quiz show, and I did okay I'd say. Was eliminated just before the final round.

There are two categories to this question in my opinion - for fun, and for prizes. All the fun shows pay fuck all.

For fun, I have three options. Countdown, Pointless, and, of course, LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE.
For cash, the best answer I've seen in here is Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, and it used to be my answer, cause it's so hard to win stuff on gameshows (if you aren't a quiz genius and get on a show that allows you to play until you lose). But getting to 32k isn't impossible, and is way better than most other options...

Until I saw this show: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limitless_Win

So, I guess my answer would be Ant & Dec's Limitless Win.

Gloom-is-good

2.5 raccoons in a trench coat
GW Elder
I'm low-key hoping to be picked to be in Squid Games Challenge but that would mean I would have to make/submit an audition tape which is just suuuucch a chore 😅

• Haha
Reactions: TD

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I'd go on Family Feud. It'd be fun and I'm definitely better at it than a lot of people on there. I'm not sure who I'd bring with me though.

I feel like wheel of fortune expects you to be a bit more chipper than I'm willing to be. Same with some other shows that otherwise seem like they'd be fun (like that whammy game). Family Feud expects dysfunction.

Back
Top Bottom