Would you game in a movie theater if you had the chance?

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Came across this last night on Twitter

would you do this with friends if you had the chance to? I sure as hell would.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Haven’t gamed in one, but definitely smoked out the projector room at Towson Commons back when we shut that theater down.

IMG_7789.jpegIMG_7790.jpeg

Fire Queen

official GWF wolfmistress (sometimes) | she/they
GW Elder
lol i saw the title of this thread and parsed it as "would you game on a handheld during a movie" and my answer is yes if the movie sucks shit enough and the theater is empty enough. the stars aligned very briefly for this purpose a long time ago for the forgettable robin williams vehicle MAN OF THE YEAR where my friends and i saw it in an empty dollar theater and i spent the entire time playing nintendogs

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
lol i saw the title of this thread and parsed it as "would you game on a handheld during a movie" and my answer is yes if the movie sucks shit enough and the theater is empty enough. the stars aligned very briefly for this purpose a long time ago for the forgettable robin williams vehicle MAN OF THE YEAR where my friends and i saw it in an empty dollar theater and i spent the entire time playing nintendogs
Good call, that movie sucked!

Gloom-is-good

2.5 raccoons in a trench coat
GW Elder
100% on my to-do list. I think it would work out great because I have a good amount of friends/family who would come play with me and/or at least watch/heckle.

Back
Top Bottom