Wolf sign-up

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I also reset the spectators as well, because I just wasn’t paying attention. So, anyone wanting dead thread access is gonna have to request it again.

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
will smith swimming GIF by Will Smith's Bucket List

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
In it to confused everyone with a new gimmick.

... which I still need to figure out. I got one idea, but I don't know if I like it.
why not make your next gimmick being good at the game
If everyone is okay with the same or similar level of commitment with me, I'll play again.
of course bb

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Copying the player list from the last game:

@Ben

Sign me up, if that isn't obvious
on air ugh GIF by Elvis Duran Show

I never feel I'm as into it as the rest of you, and don't put a lot of time into trying to over-analyze who everyone could possibly be, which is where a lot of you are at. Like, that's fine, and I love me some spreadsheets. I just don't have it in me to play to that level, so I feel like I'm just taking up space or not optimizing a role.

I should just stick to the dead thread and make dumb AI commentary on the games, not play in them.

I never feel I'm as into it as the rest of you, and don't put a lot of time into trying to over-analyze who everyone could possibly be, which is where a lot of you are at. Like, that's fine, and I love me some spreadsheets. I just don't have it in me to play to that level, so I feel like I'm just taking up space or not optimizing a role.

I should just stick to the dead thread and make dumb AI commentary on the games, not play in them.
You've just described my play style

@Lee how did you find it?

I think, in case you get flagger again, you should always protect yourself. You've got such a great role that who cares if you accidentally kill another townie. They probably aren't as strong as you.

Well, always protect yourself if you don't have someone you already want to protect.
I'm definitely using a protection role on myself early if I ever get it.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder

Don't be ridiculous. Kut doesn't even read, I sometimes don't check the thread for a whole day, there's no expectation that you be crazy into it. Have fun in whatever way is fun for you

Like, that's fine, and I love me some spreadsheets. I just don't have it in me to play to that level, so I feel like I'm just taking up space or not optimizing a role.
Nah man, you're fine. I'm very deliberately trying to do less of that, for example. Come in, read and participate a little while you've got some downtime - contributing ideas or shitposting, doesn't really matter - and if you miss details, you miss details. Ain't no big deal.

Now git in da choppa, Benjamunny.

you're overthinking it man, your thoughts crush, don't worry about it, get back in there

Nah man, you're fine. I'm very deliberately trying to do less of that, for example. Come in, read and participate a little while you've got some downtime - contributing ideas or shitposting, doesn't really matter - and if you miss details, you miss details. Ain't no big deal.

Now git in da choppa, Benjamunny.
Missing details is gonna happen. It’s on each player to make sure everyone knows what they think they need to know

I never feel I'm as into it as the rest of you, and don't put a lot of time into trying to over-analyze who everyone could possibly be, which is where a lot of you are at.
Nah man I think you're just fine, I don't think you're AFK or not engaged or anything.
Like, that's fine, and I love me some spreadsheets. I just don't have it in me to play to that level, so I feel like I'm just taking up space or not optimizing a role.
I don't have anything better to do with my time. I like making spreadsheets at work (wtf is wrong with me) so it naturally carried over to this game once I saw Raine do her's once. Then a few people started doing it too. Speaking for myself, I care too much; it's not that you don't care enough.
Whatever you decide, I support it, but let it be known I enjoy playing with you and have had no problems with your activity level.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder

I'm going to address this because this was the first game in a long time that I took the approach of "I'm going to have fun my way" rather than focusing on fun for others and while for me that means posting a lot and doing wacky shit, others may not be willing to go that far. One of the things I told Lee when he asked me to explain this to him was I told him to post as much or as little as you want. If it gets challenging to keep up, focus on your role, how it can help your team, and how you can have fun.

We appreciate any and every player who is going to step in and play with us, it's a community game and a team game at the heart of it. Even players who are unsure of stuff, players here answer their questions because we genuinely don't want people to be lost.

Mistakes are welcome, we laugh about it later, tease eachother maybe, but you aren't letting anyone down if you die or make a mistake.

If after all my gibberish you still don't wanna play, I get it - but I'd be remiss if I didn't give a similar speel to what I did Lee. I for one had no issue with the way you played the last game.

I never make a spreadsheet. I skim the posts and I just have fun. Remember this game, I thought Vash was the corrupter because he hit the alpha wolf, forgetting that *I* checked him that same night and it would be impossible for him to be the corrupter. Don’t take it too seriously and if you lose, you lose. I’m just disappointed I couldn’t roll for persuasion
:d20-crit

Back
Top Bottom