• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Why is there no selfie thread yet?

Real reason I started this thread is to steal your identities with facial recognition stuff.
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I'd like to believe that some time, somewhere a goose will wake up and the first thing it sees is @Quagmire hovering over it with a camera and a big smile.

I skimmed and read that backwards… like Quagmire’s gonna wake up to a goose photographing him.

I could beat a goose in a fight if I had to!

Probably.

Man, I thought about squaring up with the bastard so it would stop chasing me, but then I realized my only real option would have been to kick it or something… and I didn’t want to be that guy that got caught punting a goose in a graveyard. Luckily, I’m used to flying rats, so I’m not one of those people that are petrified by flying creatures.

VashTheStampede

Jawneh is possibly The Sorcerer
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
1000002942.jpg

Me waiting to pick up my kid yesterday trying to get a Pic showing that fuckin MATER is behind me without being like the other parents getting out of their cars to take pictures of the local celebrity

He looks kind of ominous back there

Watching

Waiting

I skimmed and read that backwards… like Quagmire’s gonna wake up to a goose photographing him.

Man, I thought about squaring up with the bastard so it would stop chasing me, but then I realized my only real option would have been to kick it or something… and I didn’t want to be that guy that got caught punting a goose in a graveyard. Luckily, I’m used to flying rats, so I’m not one of those people that are petrified by flying creatures.

View attachment 20556

Me waiting to pick up my kid yesterday trying to get a Pic showing that fuckin MATER is behind me without being like the other parents getting out of their cars to take pictures of the local celebrity

He looks kind of ominous back there

Watching

Waiting
I've seen two of those before! But both are parked in somebody's yard, never seen one in traffic yet.
View attachment 20557

Got a new hot pot last week. Split pot, two soups :clapping
Another shirtless Tommy pick! Now this feels like old-school Gamewinners. :link

Gloom-is-good

2.5 raccoons in a trench coat
GW Elder
I'm guessing by the "supposedly" that it didn't live up to the hype? It looks like you're all having fun, at least.
I think it depends on how that is defined. I can say the sfx were really good, all the animatronics and costumes were high quality, all the different rooms and themes were well done. All 3 of us came out like "ok was it me or was that last room a whole ass vibe?" We really enjoyed ourselves, and we definitely got startled a few times. I don't necessarily get scared because I have 4 years of experience being a part of a haunted attraction during my undergrad but I appreciated all the work that was put into it. I didn't assault anyone which is a big plus (I have no flight mode, only fight). We did get grouped with a couple other girls and those poor things.. at times they were just clinging onto our backs hoping to get through blind. Kinda made a target of themselves. 😆

I think it depends on how that is defined. I can say the sfx were really good, all the animatronics and costumes were high quality, all the different rooms and themes were well done. All 3 of us came out like "ok was it me or was that last room a whole ass vibe?" We really enjoyed ourselves, and we definitely got startled a few times. I don't necessarily get scared because I have 4 years of experience being a part of a haunted attraction during my undergrad but I appreciated all the work that was put into it. I didn't assault anyone which is a big plus (I have no flight mode, only fight). We did get grouped with a couple other girls and those poor things.. at times they were just clinging onto our backs hoping to get through blind. Kinda made a target of themselves. 😆
Sounds like it was fun, and plenty scary to those less acclimated to it. I can't remember the last time I was in a haunted house. I might have to do that this year.

Alright, we'll put that to the test then. Ants vs Canada goose.
My younger sister once had a pet African goose that she named Queequeg (from Moby Dick).

That thing was the only one of our geese to grow up with a violent temperament for some reason. You get close and he would bite you leg and beat you with his wings. I always thought it was funny because it didn't really hurt and I was like maybe 16-times his size but he never hesitated to square up to me or anyone else.

1727000614657.png
From my birthday like, a month ago.

And if anyone wants to steal my identity, feel free. You've got 45 hours in the kitchen next week, it's pay weekend, there's a home football match, the uni students have their loans, and 1/4 of your staff are fuckin' useless. Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom