• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Why is there no selfie thread yet?

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
There is one, but it hasn’t seen any signs of life since the beginning of the year. Probably because it’s tucked in a forum inside of a forum behind a wall of permissions that only people in the elder group can access… which, I see the gray in the beard, I see the staff, I see no reason why you shouldn’t already have access to it.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
When did they abandon reason for madness?

Some time back in 2000 when the original site launched, but we ended up putting that thread behind permissions when we realized that some members wouldn’t feel comfortable posting somewhere that guests could access.

shortkut

idea man
Cuterator
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Daniel Radcliffe Big Dick Energy GIF by Oregon Trail

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I don’t take selfies. My camera roll is weed, two doggos, and memes.

Every once in a while, I’ll catch inspiration to take a picture… like this bud that looked like a tree that I tried to blend in with actual trees when we were on vacation.

IMG_8901.jpeg

…and I was promptly mocked by my other half for focusing so hard on getting the shot.

IMG_8902.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom