Movies Who was the best Batman?

There is only one. Michael Keaton.

It is popular opinion that Michael Keaton was the best batman.

But when it comes to the Joker debate, that cannot be said for Jack's Joker seeing as he didn't win the popularity contest over Heath Ledger's Joker.

the joker GIF

It is popular opinion that Michael Keaton was the best batman.

But when it comes to the Joker debate, that cannot be said for Jack's Joker seeing as he didn't win the popularity contest over Heath Ledger's Joker.

the joker GIF
I'd take Ledger's Joker for sure. I like Jack Nicholson, but Ledger is better.

Just... don't ever say Jared Leto...

I'd take Ledger's Joker for sure. I like Jack Nicholson, but Ledger is better.

Just... don't ever say Jared Leto...
Agreed 100%. He was annoying as the Joker and did not fit the role as a maniac clown at all.

I think Jared's best performance as a villain was Niander Wallace from Blade Runner 2049.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Batman: There still hasn't been a live-action Batman that really feels like comics Batman to me. Pattinson laid some good groundwork in The Batman though. I'd argue Batman has been the weakest part of the Batman movies. Affleck was the most accurate acting-wise, but everything surrounding the character in his movies are a turn-off to me. For my favorite I guess I'd go with Christian Bale out of the options given so far.

Joker: As much as I loved Jack's Joker, Heath Ledger totally changed the game. Best comic book movie villain ever.

Leto: I thought he was fantastic in Lord of War

• Agree
Reactions: TD
Back
Top Bottom