Who plays in VR?

Lunar Kreskents

noping in a corner near you
GW Elder
So, longshot here. I have a PSVR v1 that I don't use anymore. I upgraded to MetaQuest last year. Can I send it to you, so you can at least get some use out of it? I don't want to sell it, I'd rather give it to someone I know that will actually use it. I have no problem shipping it to you.
For realsies?? That is also way too kind! You sure about giving it away? I'll pay for the shipping. I'll also feel terrible if Chii really does take another bite out of it 😆 Not sure I deserve another one.

For realsies?? That is also way too kind! You sure about giving it away? I'll pay for the shipping. I'll also feel terrible if Chii really does take another bite out of it 😆 Not sure I deserve another one.
For realsies! I'll also include the stand I have so you can roll up the cord so Chii can't snack on it! I can make it to UPS by the end of the week, you can let me know via DM where a safe place to ship it to would be. Feel free to give a work address or whatever if you don't feel comfortable giving home address, all good. I don't have any bombs I can mail you at the moment so you're safe.

Tirith

Sad, lumpy oatmeal that used to be Xellos
GW Elder
Wrap the cord in electrical tape. Protect the shit out of it!

Lunar Kreskents

GW Elder
Here is is in all its glory! Ready for a new home!
Damn bro, you're like a VR angel. I don't know what to say! I feel undeserving of such a gift, though I would love to actually get to play on it. That would seriously make my 4 years of rage.

Once upon a time when I was sure I would actually get through to Sony I bought whatever this thing is called to wrap the cord in, which I'd forgotten about till now. Hopefully such a thing would actually work 🤔 Electric tape also a good idea...

Attachments

• IMG_3754.jpg
    IMG_3754.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 9

Tirith

Sad, lumpy oatmeal that used to be Xellos
GW Elder
Damn bro, you're like a VR angel. I don't know what to say! I feel undeserving of such a gift, though I would love to actually get to play on it. That would seriously make my 4 years of rage.

Once upon a time when I was sure I would actually get through to Sony I bought whatever this thing is called to wrap the cord in, which I'd forgotten about till now. Hopefully such a thing would actually work 🤔 Electric tape also a good idea...
That thing looks more protective than electrical tape... But you can always protect the protector...

Some of the people online are awesome, some are dicks, and some are both (I think I'd fit in the last category)

Lunar Kreskents

GW Elder
What I've learned from this thread:

Cats vs VR
angry cat GIF

Cat wins every time :sad

Leandros?

GW Elder
I preordered an index with some bonus money, even hyped myself up to learn unity so I could try and fuck around with projections of 4D objects but it petered out. Played Alyx though, amazing game. Unfortunately the next funnest games to me are The Lab. I get pretty violently ill when walking around in e.g. Pavlov unfortunately, so multiplayer is probably not in the cards for me.

Back
Top Bottom