NFL: Baltimore Ravens
MLB: Baltimore Orioles, Arizona Diamondbacks
NHL: San Jose Sharks
XFL/UFL: DC Defenders
College: Maryland Terps

NFL: Carolina Panthers
NBA: Charlotte Hornets/Bobcats
MLS: Charlotte FC
Premier League: Liverpool FC (and anyone playing those fucks from Old Trafford!)
UFL: St. Louis Battlehawks
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes (a/k/a "the Bunch of Jerks!")
College: Notre Dame, Navy and Charlotte

Who do you think the influence was in that fandom ;)
Ohhhhh....
shailene woodley insurgent GIF by The Divergent Series

(y)

Fire Queen

official GWF wolfmistress (sometimes) | she/they
GW Elder
NFL: Carolina Panthers (all i know is pain)
NBA: Charlotte Hornets (all i know is pain)
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes (all i know is pain but at least they make the playoffs regularly)
MLB: Seattle Mariners (thanks jon bois)
NCAA: UNC Tar Heels (out of obligation) and ECU Pirates (out of pride, my dad went there and it's who i grew up pulling for)
MLS: Charlotte FC (hey at least the carolinas have a team now)
English league football system: Charlton Athletic FC (they gave me my first job in a Football Manager game) and Burton Albion FC (we share a name)
Italian league football system: AC Siena Robur Siena ACN Siena 1904 Siena FC SSD Siena FC (the club i developed the closest attachment to in my Football Manager days has, of course, gone bankrupt and been reincorporated multiple times in the decade-plus i've been a fan. they just won promotion back to Serie D. all i know is pain)

Last edited:
He's still playing for Les Habs; how's Zdeno Chara? :LOL:
Technically, he's being PAID by the Habs, but hasn't playing in a couple years. :p

I mean, he already won the Stanley Cup. Same cannot be said for Carey Price.

What he said. :link

It's ok. Can you show us on the doll where the Marchand touched you? :link

Could be worse....
h-epiY.gif

...we could be talking about Sean Avery Elisha Cuthbert's ex-boyfriend....
I don't understand this... then or now. If someone is in front of your goalie... FUCKING MOVE THEM. I made my living there. On offense, I was there for tips and took a beating. On defense, I cleared the fucking front of my net.

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

Wait, what?
When I played. I couldn't skate, ankle issues, but I played deck hockey for years.

I played two positions, Left Wing and Right Defense. When I played wing, my ass was parked in front of the goalies. I took a beating there. The goalie would punch me, defense would elbow me, the ball would hit me at 100mph....

When I played defense, I was parked off right corner of my goal, clearing the net for me goalie. The only guys that beat me in the front of the net were the 6'2, 250lb. guys. And they hated me because I leaned on their sticks and shattered a few.

the ball would hit me at 100mph....
"...and Al Iafrate was unavailable for comment!"

:laugh

"...and Al Iafrate was unavailable for comment!"

:laugh

I felt like every one of my defensemen were Iafrate, Chara or Shea Weber with how hard they shot...

Also, i was a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Joe Juneau fan, so I still resent Al Iafrate.

so I still resent Al Iafrate.
:censored you, dear sir. :laugh

Growing up, I used to play rec indoor soccer and I was one of our team's defenders. Our goalie had one rule: you see any offensive player, male OR female (teams were mixed gender at the time; this was late 80's or thereabouts) get close enough to take a shot, you tackle their fucking asses.

Don't matter if its' a regular tackle or if you had to whip out your wing-wang and scare the ball away from them with it, YOU TACKLE THEIR FUCKING ASSES!

Reactions: Jon
Back
Top Bottom