What's It Like Inside Your Head?

Hungry Thanksgiving GIF by Looney Tunes

Fire Queen

official GWF wolfmistress (sometimes) | she/they
GW Elder
i have aphantasia so i don't generate mental images but there is always something going on in my dome. i like to describe it sometimes as like a big library that's pitch black but that's not a problem because i know the whole place by heart. usually it's songs or other vocal tics that get stuck up there

if i can get a bit cerebral for a moment, one of the best ways i can describe how my brain works is, if you've seen pacific rim, kind of like that but a lot less cool and idris elba isn't there to mentor me. however treating my flesh prison like a cool mech with two pilots that are always working together makes existing in that flesh prisoner a lot easier and more fun

semi-related fuck the movie Split lol

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Half Baked Yes GIF

It took a while, but I am finally very chill and relaxed, both in mind and spirit. I credit that to time, love, patience, and THC.
A) That dude appeared to be ejaculating for the first 4/5 of that gif. Actually, all of it.
B) I totally remember you setting fire to the carpet in your bedroom, and licking ant-poison just out of curiousity, so... 100%.

For real glad you (and everyone of us weird fucking kids) leveled out, honestly.

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
You should watch Half Baked. What a great movie. Whether you're Full Baked, Half Baked or Undercooked.
Yeah, not really sure how I've skipped it all this time, especially when I had other stoner friends that I hung out with. Someone else might have tried to get me to, and triggered my "you told me to do it, so not I'm not going to" reflex.

• Haha
Reactions: Jon

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Yeah, not really sure how I've skipped it all this time, especially when I had other stoner friends that I hung out with. Someone else might have tried to get me to, and triggered my "you told me to do it, so not I'm not going to" reflex.

It’s a classic, it holds up over time.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I also might have become distrustful after aforementioned stoner friends told me to watch Waiting and all I can remember from it is having to see some dude's balls.

The fuckin’ BRAIIIN. I pity your unsuspecting mind. Nah, Half Baked is fairly clean aside from the threesome between Dave Chapelle, his on-screen girlfriend, and a sentient bag of weed with Mickey Mouse hands.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
through extreme trial and error i have cooked up this perfect list of things to watch while high, especially if it’s your first time watching them

• Foodfight!
  • CATS! (2019)
  • Black Swan
  • AKIRA
  • The Three Caballeros
  • Moulin Rouge!
  • Se7en
  • Bluey’s Big Movie
  • PokĂ©mon The Movie 2000

This is an incredibly “interesting” stoned movie list… as in… you were clearly stoned when you made the list. That fucker is all over the place like a drunk on the interstate after the ball dropped on NYE.

Back
Top Bottom