• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Verdict What's better: squirrels or frogs

*bangs eggplant*

The court of public opinion will now open the case of squirrels versus frogs. Which is the superior animal? One is a champion swimmer, the other a master of climbing trees. Both have their celebrities even in the video game world, like Conker or Frogger. We will discuss the pros and cons of each.

Is this a dumb case? You bet it is! So feel free to also submit writs for future cases. Actually maybe I'll make a separate thread for that. Oh I'm rambling.

HYPNOTOAD IS THE COURT

Submit Matt Groening GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
So without any of that happening, there's no story then
Well, no. That sub plot wouldn't exist, about the error in counting not enough data. There was still Nedry as you said, and the lysine contingency that should have stopped them surviving, but they were getting from local plants.

But, neither of those is arguing for the squirrel, so it gets no credit for it.

Amphibians are the closest vertebrates to dinosaurs that can change sex after birth. Reptiles can only do it during incubation.

While that includes salamanders and stuff, frogs are still fine.

Also... Beezlbufo

1000008195.jpg

Combined with Conker's antics, and all the jokes about nuts, I'm thinking squirrels are horndogs. I might have found my spirit animal.

Very convincing argument for squirrels there.
While I identify with the horn dogging, even I'm siding frog now.

Back
Top Bottom