What are your favourite wolf moments?

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
I don't know if this is the best place to put it but I can't think of anywhere else.

While the wolf games are in a lull - I thought it might be a good time to share what your favourite moments were in wolf games?

For me - my favourite is likely no secret, it's the Lamb Chop game. I never expected both the town and wolves to work together. I went into that phase preparing to go nuclear but then the idea of a 6-person draw was openly floated around, my mind changed and I wanted that. It was nice to see everyone come together for our first and only draw game, thus the Lamb Chop 6 were born.

Other favs include (but not limited to)
- Vash's game with tells, I may have died after Day 1 but I had a blast theory crafting with Kat in the dead thread
- The wolf game where I was partnered with Kelly, Tommy, and Local, Tommy nearly won it for us in the end
- The game where Alu, Cole, Raine, and I were wolves together, things were going well for us but Vash the Arsonist took us down
- Being Cupid'd with Raine, yeah the outcome of the game was not what any of us wanted, but what happened between? Being Cupid'd with Raine was some of the most fun I've had
- The original Cupid game where Alu, Christina, shortkut, and I were wolves with Vash being Cupid'd to Christina, again, ignoring the outcome and looking up until where I died

What about you?

What were your favourite moments?

Last edited:

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
1. Working with Christina on the Tells. You cannot imagine how happy it made me that people seemed to really get a kick out of it.

2. Decimating the town with fire

3. The shock and elation at the Lamb Chop 6 scheme paying off.

Honorable Mention: muting Jon a bunch and posting memes about it

Next game when?

• Cheers!
Reactions: TD
  1. Being in the polycule was kind of neat. We were our own club of cool lol
  2. Giving everyone chlamydia
  3. Being on Benzine's team when he was the "bell ringer"
  4. Winning the game where there were 6 wolves. That was a BATTLE
  5. Tommy's fake hidden role claim
  6. TD, Tommy, and Local was fun wolf team. Lots of discussion and support!
  7. The Mafia game. The whole thing.
Next game when? indeed. Especially for Mafia @VashTheStampede

Winning the very first one as a wolf game and going completely under the radar as the third wolf. We also didn't lose any wolves.

"Cole is a wolf. That's it. That's all I will be posting."

Vash lighting the entire team on fire, and then the remaining wolves hitting the Avenger leaving just one wolf.

Me hitting on two successful rock attempts as Bully.

shortkut fucking over the town because he didn't like the idea of lynching an inactive player.

Last edited:
1. Working with Christina on the Tells. You cannot imagine how happy it made me that people seemed to really get a kick out of it.
Big Sean Omg GIF

Honorable Mention: muting Jon a bunch and posting memes about it
Big Sean Omg GIF

Has anyone seen @Zell 17 lately?

Feels weird without him around
I’m still alive! Just a little busier than normal. If people are missing the games we can always do another one. I just wanted to slow it up a bit since it seems like we had some saturation. Make people miss it a bit :)

Back
Top Bottom