Well well well...

200.gif

How is everyone?

I'm great, thanks! Nice to see you guys and gals again, especially those who left the old forums a while ago.

I saw this forum was made some time back but life has just been too hectic. Who knew it involved inconveniences like being responsible and not spending all day gaming?

Also props to @Crystal for keeping this GW thing alive for far longer than it should. Crazy that the GW.com site is still up more than 6 years on!

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
I'm great, thanks! Nice to see you guys and gals again, especially those who left the old forums a while ago.

I saw this forum was made some time back but life has just been too hectic. Who knew it involved inconveniences like being responsible and not spending all day gaming?
Meh, screw life, forums are better! :D

Life comes at you hard, that's for sure, not always fun, but it is nice to have an escape, and that's what we have here :)
Also props to @Crystal for keeping this GW thing alive for far longer than it should. Crazy that the GW.com site is still up more than 6 years on!
As long as we've got people keeping the GW memory alive we'll have this place and the GW.com splash page. It was an important part of our younger days, we can make it a decent part of our (less younger) days, too.

Meh, screw life, forums are better! :D

Life comes at you hard, that's for sure, not always fun, but it is nice to have an escape, and that's what we have here :)

As long as we've got people keeping the GW memory alive we'll have this place and the GW.com splash page. It was an important part of our younger days, we can make it a decent part of our (less younger) days, too.
We’re still younger than tomorrow… except @Benzine because he’s already living tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom