Well, hello there

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
This brings back some memories.

Like, ancient memories.

Hey everyone.

(although I am disappointed with the 3 character requirement on user names)

Welcome back, dude. Not gonna lie… I’m kinda drawing a blank on what the name stood for, but I’ll probably feel like a dumbass when someone says it.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
TripleDanger was a short lived name in my early GW days, I originally joined in the days of the PS1 WWF games.

I switched to TD (with the same TD logo not long after) and held the name for nearly ten years if I recall correctly.

My early days were mostly in the wrestling game forums and e-fedding. Eventually most of my time ended up being in Forum Games, Sports, and the GWFL with the odd post here and there.

At one point in time I was a mod, but I don't remember when or where, but I withdrew shortly after.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
TripleDanger was a short lived name in my early GW days, I originally joined in the days of the PS1 WWF ganes.

I switched to TD (with the same TD logo not after) and held the name for nearly ten years if I recall correctly.

My early days were mostly in the wrestling game forums and e-fedding. Eventually most of my time ended up being in Forum Games, Sports, and the GWFL with the odd post here and there.

At one point in time I was a mod, but I don't remembered when or where, but I withdrew shortly after.

That would explain it, we didn’t frequent the same forums there. In any case, glad to have another oldie back. There’s a smaller selection of forums here, so we’ll run into each other more often now.

Reactions: TD

Major Isoor

Dynamite with a laser beam
GW Elder
Oh heyyy, TD's here! I'm blanking on where I posted with you all those years ago, but I do recall that we posted together a bunch - it's good to have another familiar face around, either way!

Back
Top Bottom