U.S.A. WEF "Expert" Says Drinking Coffee Is Contributing To Climate Change

As Twitchy reported earlier Tuesday, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, head of the World Health Organization, singled out farming and agriculture as a contributor to climate change. "Our food systems are harming the health of people and planet. Food systems contribute to over 30 percent of greenhouse gas emissions …. Transforming food systems is therefore essential, by shifting towards healthier, diversified and more plant-based diets."

Meanwhile, at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, the elite are dining on prime cuts of meat while warning us of the danger of drinking coffee to the environment....

To paraphrase Charlton Heston...
8ddu7j.jpg

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Hang the witch! :rant

But I mean, this person isn't "wrong", but I also wonder how that number is collected. Most methane gas in the world that is cause climate change is due to livestock. As is all the shiddin' and farddin' they doin'. Is that included in agriculture? If so then that's misleading. Plant based farming is a lot smaller number from that and probably all the fuels burned doing all that might also be lowered than the poo fumes. Don't quote me on that though.

Thought there's weird exceptions like almonds that take a pond of water to grow a single plant or something stupid like that. But hey. That's another story.

Fucking keeping my coffee though.

Back
Top Bottom