Active Valign (top)

There doesn't seem to be BBcode tags for [top] [middle] [bottom] and tables are seemingly set to middle by default.

This is harshing the vibe of a large number of users literally just me and needs immediate attention a flip switched somewhere whenever someone has a moment.

Thanks!

Edit - The only places set up to check are here and here.

Were you still having issues with this? Or was it resolved?
It's still set to "middle" by default with no option for "top," yeah.

Tried putting in (obvious) command lines, but that seems to just break it. It's not a high-priority thing, so, whenever Crystal feels like driving herself batty. It's probably some vaguely-titled setting far off in the depths of the flips and switches or something. It should, in theory, only ever happen/be a concern when using tables. Which, uh, only I tinker with! So far.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder

Tried putting in (obvious) command lines, but that seems to just break it. It's not a high-priority thing, so, whenever Crystal feels like driving herself batty. It's probably some vaguely-titled setting far off in the depths of the flips and switches or something. It should, in theory, only ever happen/be a concern when using tables. Which, uh, only I tinker with! So far.
Still digging, lol, but sadly the table BBCode is more limited than I was hoping for.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder

That’s exactly what it sounds like, and BB code is a bitch to deal with in some instances… table codes aren’t nearly as simple as colored fonts and stuff like that, because actual files have to be edited for some codes… not just templates.

If anyone’s crazy enough to find it, it’s Crystal.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
That’s exactly what it sounds like, and BB code is a bitch to deal with in some instances… table codes aren’t nearly as simple as colored fonts and stuff like that, because actual files have to be edited for some codes… not just templates.

If anyone’s crazy enough to find it, it’s Crystal.
Truth!

Back
Top Bottom