Twitter vs Threads; Which One Are You Using?

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Personally I gave up on Threads as it was nothing but farming for posts looking for friends and all that garbage. It's gonna be a while before something comes along and actually dethrones Twitter.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Neither, I'm pretty averse to social media.
Isn't this forum social media? :tease I get what you mean though, the big social media companies are best avoided. On them, you aren't the customer, you're the product, and the experience reflects that.

I kinda wish everybody in the world would install an ad blocker so companies are forced to find a new way to be profitable.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Isn't this forum social media? :tease I get what you mean though, the big social media companies are best avoided. On them, you aren't the customer, you're the product, and the experience reflects that.

I kinda wish everybody in the world would install an ad blocker so companies are forced to find a new way to be profitable.
Let's not apply logic to forums, lol.

Yeah, technically forums are a form of social media, lol

Neither, I'm pretty averse to social media.
Granted, I used to browse twitter for keeping tabs on sports insiders, but never bothered to create to an account. Never saw the need to have one when I wouldn't be posting, period.

But of course, Elon fucked it up. You can't view posts in chronological order or be able to search anything anymore. So stupid.

Fire Queen

official GWF wolfmistress (sometimes) | she/they
GW Elder
twitter used to be my main social media but i deleted the twitter app off my phone as a new year’s resolution this year and it’s been SO good for my mental health. the king of being divorced has made the site actively hostile to anyone who doesn’t have more than a passing familiarity with terms like “AGP” and “white replacement theory”

twitter used to be my main social media but i deleted the twitter app off my phone as a new year’s resolution this year and it’s been SO good for my mental health. the king of being divorced has made the site actively hostile to anyone who doesn’t have more than a passing familiarity with terms like “AGP” and “white replacement theory”
This is going to be a shameless plug, but GWF ftw! I've never been a fan of centralized platforms like that. Way too much narcissism & negativity for my liking.

I much prefer communities like this one, where you can just kick back, relax, and have a good time with the fine people here.

Back
Top Bottom