Science Total Solar Eclipse April 8th, 2024

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
I'm about to go walk with my daughter to a playground. I'll try to get my own pictures, too.

I didn't take any pictures, but the slow decline in brightness was pretty cool. I couldn't find those dumb eclipse glasses, but I used sunglasses and a pair of Real 3D glasses I had. Turned the sun a lilac color, but I was able to see the ~90% eclipse. The Guardians had their home opener today and people got in some nice pictures of the eclipse from the ballpark.

6avsrmm5abtc1.jpeg

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I didn't take any pictures, but the slow decline in brightness was pretty cool. I couldn't find those dumb eclipse glasses, but I used sunglasses and a pair of Real 3D glasses I had. Turned the sun a lilac color, but I was able to see the ~90% eclipse. The Guardians had their home opener today and people got in some nice pictures of the eclipse from the ballpark.

6avsrmm5abtc1.jpeg

That’s a hell of a shot.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I glanced at the sun for a millisecond and I had a sun shaped hole in my vision for a couple minutes. I should have done a Google search to determine why I saw an outline of the sun blocking my view of my anime.

Yeah they were telling people ahead of time that you're not supposed to look at the sun without the proper protection. How are your eyes now?

Back
Top Bottom