Top 10 Pizza Toppings

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
What kind of shithole do you live in that is bereft of decent pizza joints?
The Simpsons Canada GIF

I've never really considered cheese to be a topping - it's just part of the pizza. But I suppose there are people who order pizza without cheese.

In any case, the main toppings I like on pizza (other than cheese) are meat ones. Pepperoni, sausage, bacon, etc. Broccoli can work on a pizza but not in all cases. Same thing with corn. I usually just get pepperoni pizzas to keep it simple.

Also, for the Canadians: go to Fresh Slice. Best pizza I've ever had.

Reactions: TD
I am here to bring war. Although, to be honest, I don't really do individual toppings so much as a couple of mainstay combinations because I'm super basic. And pretty rarely, 'cause boy howdy is delivery fuckin' expensive. $30 before tip for just a large 16"? Outta their goddamn minds. 👀

1. Pepperoni
1. Sausage
3. Ricotta cheese (white pizza)
3. Grilled Chicken
3. Garlic
6. Pineapple
6. Bacon
6. Ham
9. Mushrooms (w/ sausage)

...I don't have a 10th?! Fuck it,

10. Parmesan cheese

You can put that shit on anything.

...well at least it didn't crack the top 5.
I considered putting it higher, but really, it's super easy to fuck up a Hawaiian pizza. Can't have the pizza dough be all floppy and soggy, y'know?!

I mean you're really just making my case for me. When's the last time a guy in a suit and tie said something smart?

Also despite what he thinks, those colors are awful together and he should be ashamed.

• Haha

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
I considered putting it higher, but really, it's super easy to fuck up a Hawaiian pizza. Can't have the pizza dough be all floppy and soggy, y'know?!
It feels like like there's a simple solution to safely avoiding this problem though.

Don't put pineapple on your pizza.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
  1. Mushrooms
  2. Onions
  3. Pepperoni
  4. Ham
  5. Bacon
  6. Pineapple
  7. Sausage
  8. Extra cheese
  9. Green peppers
  10. Egg
If possible, always a health dose of oregano on top. And to kind of retort kut, I kind of like buttery garlic sauce as a dip instead of garlic as a topping. Though, I do love me some garlic in general in most everything. It's more of a seasoning anyhow.

I like my toppings in a way where they do not overpower the flavor of the pizza but simply enhance it. Top 5 with an honorary 6th

1. Fresh garlic
2. Lightly fried eggplant slices/pieces
3. Mushrooms
4. Broccoli and garlic - must go together
5. Ziti (seriously good, even better when it has vodka sauce)
6. Tomato slices + fresh basil

Back
Top Bottom