3) Salty Caramel Truffle
4) Birthday Cake
5) Blue Buried Treasure
6) S'mores
7) Coconut
8) Moon Mist
9) Wolf Paws
10) Mint Fudge Swirl

...you may not know what some of these are but I can elaborate if anyone is curious.

Moose Tracks

Mint Chocolate Chip

Cookies and Cream

Peanut Butter and Chocolate

Some sort of Fudge Chocolate

Bourbon Ball

Vanilla

Two milkshake shout outs: Churro, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch that Im sure would be great as ice cream

thats about it for me, strawberry is trash, as is rocky road, get those nuts out of my dessert. There are others I can enjoy, but not enough for a top 10 other than variations of what I've listed

Okay here's my attempt:

1) Banana Boat
2) Key Lime Pie
3) Salty Caramel Truffle
4) Birthday Cake
5) Blue Buried Treasure
6) S'mores
7) Coconut
8) Moon Mist
9) Wolf Paws
10) Mint Fudge Swirl

...you may not know what some of these are but I can elaborate if anyone is curious.
Tell me more about 5, 8 & 9

Moose Tracks

Mint Chocolate Chip

Cookies and Cream

Peanut Butter and Chocolate

Some sort of Fudge Chocolate

Bourbon Ball

Vanilla

Two milkshake shout outs: Churro, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch that Im sure would be great as ice cream

thats about it for me, strawberry is trash, as is rocky road, get those nuts out of my dessert. There are others I can enjoy, but not enough for a top 10 other than variations of what I've listed
What in the world is Moose Tracks

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Tell me more about 5, 8 & 9
Certainly.

Blue buried treasure is blueberry ice cream mixed with cream cheese icing. It also has white chocolate cups filled with blueberry and pomegranate.

Moon Mist is a mix of banana, grape, and bubblegum. Absurdly popular on the east coast of Canada.

Wolf Paws is vanilla ice cream but it has a delicious chocolate butter swirl and pieces of brownie.

Foxy

1. Mint Chocolate Chip
2. Coffee
3. Chocolate Peanut Butter
4. Banana Walnut
5. Rum Raisin
6. Pistachio with Dark Cherries (only found in Chinese Restaurants for some reason)
7. Butter Pecan
8. Dulce de Leche
9. Fresh Peach
10. Any good quality Chocolate

Maple Syrup and Walnut flavoured ice cream is my fav. Chunks of walnuts.

Choc for the typical flavours.

Golden Gaytimes are called something else here but they're still great in my mind... but the reality is is that they're fucken terrible now.

One local one we have, is an ice cream version of a peanut slab chocolate bar. It's so good. Not my photo:

1695865852070.png

edit: my nana used to make licorice ice cream, and i really liked it. you couldn't have too much of it though.

i quite like ice cream too. one of my fondest memories is when i used to play cards and board games all day with my nana, and she was a terrible cook. one day i had ice cream for every single meal. so good as a kid.

Maple Syrup and Walnut flavoured ice cream is my fav. Chunks of walnuts.

Choc for the typical flavours.

Golden Gaytimes are called something else here but they're still great in my mind... but the reality is is that they're fucken terrible now.

One local one we have, is an ice cream version of a peanut slab chocolate bar. It's so good. Not my photo:

View attachment 3323

edit: my nana used to make licorice ice cream, and i really liked it. you couldn't have too much of it though.

i quite like ice cream too. one of my fondest memories is when i used to play cards and board games all day with my nana, and she was a terrible cook. one day i had ice cream for every single meal. so good as a kid.
You have so many good food products that we get and the Whittaker's chocolate and ice cream is top tier

I'm intrigued by this.
We talking red or black licorice?
Black. The ice cream is lightly flavoured licorice, and there's actual licorice in there too.
You have so many good food products that we get and the Whittaker's chocolate and ice cream is top tier
We sure do, but shit here is EXPENSIVE.

Certainly.

Blue buried treasure is blueberry ice cream mixed with cream cheese icing. It also has white chocolate cups filled with blueberry and pomegranate.

Moon Mist is a mix of banana, grape, and bubblegum. Absurdly popular on the east coast of Canada.

Wolf Paws is vanilla ice cream but it has a delicious chocolate butter swirl and pieces of brownie.
Those were the three I was curious about too. The first and third ones sound wonderful, but I think the less said about the second one the better.

I had moose tracks multiple times when I was in Wyoming a couple weeks ago. I think it's pretty popular in the more moose-populated areas of the U.S. I also had huckleberry a few times, which I discovered when I first went to Montana five years ago. They do huckleberry everything in the northwest: pie, ice cream, shakes, etc. It's kind of similar to blueberry. Early in the trip our group bought a small tub of huckleberry ice cream from the store, and funnily enough all the parlors we got it from after that couldn't match the store-bought one in flavor.

Certainly.

Wolf Pays sounds really good, the other two, yuck

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
List taken from Hershey's Ice Cream, my preferred hand dipped ice cream.

1. Cookies & Cream
2. Strawberry Cheesecake
3. Strawberry
4. Roadrunner Raspberry
5. Orange Blossom
6. Dark Chocolate Raspberry Truffle
7. Brown Butter Bourbon Truffle
8. Peach
9. Banana Pudding
10. Award Winning Chocolate

Back
Top Bottom