Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
1712179081143.png

TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match
Moose (champion) vs Nic Nemeth

TNA X Division Championship Match
Mustafa Ali (champion) vs Jake Something

TNA Tag Team Championship Match
The System [Eddie Edwards & Brian Myers] (champions) vs Speedball Mountain [Mike Bailey & Trent Seven]

TNA Knockouts Championship Match
Jordynne Grace (champion) vs Steph De Lander

Last Man Standing Match
Josh Alexander vs Hammerstone

Full Metal Mayhem Match
Frankie Kazarian vs Eric Young

Joe Hendry vs Rich Swann​

Last edited:
Moose (champion) vs Nic Nemeth
Mustafa Ali (champion) vs Jake Something
These two matches are effectively a heads-up either way, they're that good. On the TNA World Championship match, I think Moose will hold it but I want to eventually see them hang the strap on Nemeth. Nic's one of the safest in-ring workers I've ever seen (alongside the latter Bobby Eaton, Robert Gibson, Christopher Daniels and the Miz) and while he is new to TNA, unlike a few others over in AEW that've have been hotshotted to the front of the line, I'd have no problem w/Nemeth winning here.

On the X Division match, I think Mustafa Ali will win this one but I really want to see either Alex Shelley or Chris Sabin (a/k/a the Motor City Machine Guns) challenge again for the belt. Both of them have had long careers in TNA/Impact and have more than earned their place in the pantheon of wrestling legends; hence, another chance at wrestling glory.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
These two matches are effectively a heads-up either way, they're that good. On the TNA World Championship match, I think Moose will hold it but I want to eventually see them hang the strap on Nemeth. Nic's one of the safest in-ring workers I've ever seen (alongside the latter Bobby Eaton, Robert Gibson, Christopher Daniels and the Miz) and while he is new to TNA, unlike a few others over in AEW that've have been hotshotted to the front of the line, I'd have no problem w/Nemeth winning here.

On the X Division match, I think Mustafa Ali will win this one but I really want to see either Alex Shelley or Chris Sabin (a/k/a the Motor City Machine Guns) challenge again for the belt. Both of them have had long careers in TNA/Impact and have more than earned their place in the pantheon of wrestling legends; hence, another chance at wrestling glory.

The Guns are leaving TNA if their final shows haven't aired already.

rktaker

idk if they'll re-sign with TNA but I can't see WWE signing them at this point in their careers and they'll just get lost in the shuffle in AEW

rktaker

I can see them just staying on the Indies for awhile I don't think they'll retire just yet Shelley looks like he's still having fun and he had a good match against Santana earlier today, and he just got a new stable in Wrestling revolver but We'll have to wait and see

he had a good match against Santana earlier today
I'll have to look that match up.

Reason I mentioned the NWA is that, while the overall talent level there pales compared to AEW or WWE or even TNA/Impact, their one shining diamond is there Tag Team Division and they've got some damn good teams over there (at least in the past year or two)...
-Blunt Force Trauma
-La Rebelion (w/Bestia 666 and Mecha Wolf 450)
-The Country Gentlemen
-The Immortals (w/Odinson & Kratos)
-The Miserly Faithful (w/Judais and Max the Impaler)
-The Fixers (w/Jay Bradley & Wrecking Ball Legursky)

Even if it was just for a year or two I could see Sabin & Shelley go right into the title mix over there, unlike if they went to say WWE ( :shrug ) or AEW (which has good tag teams but suffers from having Tony Khan and the Chucklefucks doing most of the tag bookings).

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I cant remember which one, but one of the guys of La Rebelion actually left NWA recently too lol.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Results

Mustafa Ali def Jake Something to retain the TNA X Division Championship

Rich Swann def Joe Hendry

Frankie Kazarian def Eric Young in a Full Metal Mayhem Match

Mike Santana def Steve Maclin

The System (Eddie Edwards & Brian Myers) def Speedball Mountain (Mike Bailey & Trent Seven) to retain the TNA Tag Team Championship

Josh Alexander def Hammerstone in a Last Man Standing Match

Jordynne Grace def Steph De Lander to retain the TNA Knockouts Championship

Moose def Nic Nemeth to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship

Rich Swann def Joe Hendry
There's always another reign as Digital Media champion for TNA's resident songwriter...
Frankie Kazarian def Eric Young in a Full Metal Mayhem Match
Good to see two of my favorite TNA/Impact wrestlers still chugging along after all these years...
Jordynne Grace def Steph De Lander to retain the TNA Knockouts Championship
Tony Khan should take lessons on how to book a decent women's title feud as this one was a pretty decent feud (I could be wrong; feel me to correct me if so).
Moose def Nic Nemeth to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship
While I wasn't fond of Nemeth hotshotting to a title match this early in his time at TNA (in the same manner that I wasn't fond of AEW's recent hotshottings'), they at least booked it so that both wrestlers went over - Moose in defending the title, Nemeth is putting up a great fight. Of course, they then had to ruin it by letting Matt Hardy wreak havoc on Moose....

Back
Top Bottom