THUNDERDOME COMICS Episode 3

Pretty sure of your kids walked in on you tugging it they'd away themselves just fine without your suggestion
I used "chef's kiss" as a reaction cause it looks like a wanking motion.

I am going to use “Away Yourselves” next time my kids interrupt my “me” time asking to fix them something to eat.
Lore: "Stop" was also going to be changed to "Cease." But MS Paint is kind of a bitch nowadays. Fixedsys font doesn't even work in Paint (it's available but defaults back to Calibri???), so I had to type your speech in Word, screenshot it, and paste it in the comic. That's also why blol has the red grammar squiggle but I thought it was funny so I kept it. Anyway, I couldn't be arsed to change "Stop", but "Cease" just sounds so damn good that I regret not changing it.

Paint being a bitch honestly makes it funnier. Like it's now more effort to make it look like less effort
Yeah, and I think in older versions of Paint it didn't tell you what pixel coordinate you were hovering over? I used to just sort of eyeball it for the template and it often led to unbalanced panes, but this one you can see exactly where you're supposed to draw

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

Back
Top Bottom