• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE

The Vampire Diaries (2009)

Genre: Drama,Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Director: Kevin Williamson,Julie Plec

Cast: Paul Wesley,Ian Somerhalder,Kat Graham,Candice King,Zach Roerig,Michael Malarkey,Matthew Davis

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: The story of two vampire brothers obsessed with the same girl, who bears a striking resemblance to the beautiful but ruthless vampire they knew and loved in 1864.

Where to watch

Trailer Cast Crew Videos

• Paul Wesley

Stefan Salvatore
    • Ian Somerhalder

Damon Salvatore
    • Kat Graham

Bonnie Bennett
    • Candice King

Caroline Forbes
    • Zach Roerig

Matt Donovan
    • Michael Malarkey

Enzo St. John
    • Matthew Davis

Alaric Saltzman
    • Michael Suby (Sound)

• Leslie Morgenstein (Production)

• Kevin Williamson (Production)

• Julie Plec (Production)

• L.J. Smith (Writing)

• The Vampire Diaries Trailer

• Trailer
Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Gloom-is-good

2.5 raccoons in a trench coat
GW Elder
As someone who read the books back in the day, I was really excited for this to come out! Damon was definitely my fictional bf growing up.

I feel like they did a good job casting Ian S (aka Boone from Lost) as Damon.

I got through a couple of seasons but it just strayed soooooo far from the books that I stopped caring. Like.. book Elena had 2 best friends and instead she only got Bonnie and a younger aunt. Idk it was just.. ugh. I am also still bitter that the publisher forced the original author of the series off and had a ghost writer finish the book series. Like WHAT THE SHIT is that????

Back
Top Bottom