TGVGD The Great Video Game Draft (PS1 Draft)

Fire Queen

official GWF wolfmistress (sometimes) | she/they
GW Elder
if we need someone to get tagged in to complete the draft for anyone i'm down. give me Spice World

(yes i'm just impatient for the n64 draft to start)

EDIT: i know this breaks the rule of not mentioning any undrafted games. in my defense i offer the reasoning of that rules are made to be broken. also i don't think anyone was gonna draft Spice World

if we need someone to get tagged in to complete the draft for anyone i'm down. give me Spice World

(yes i'm just impatient for the n64 draft to start)

EDIT: i know this breaks the rule of not mentioning any undrafted games. in my defense i offer the reasoning of that rules are made to be broken. also i don't think anyone was gonna draft Spice World
Ohhhhh boy, I remember Tips and Tricks magazine mentioning a cheat code you can put in that would make them dance naked in the intro of the game. I didn't know anybody with this game but by god I was HOPING to find someone. My adolescent urges were bursting at the seams. I needed to see that opening. Never did, and honestly, that's fine all things considered.

1706025060073.png

:facepalm

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Oh god I forgot about this and it was already difficult to pick a couple rounds ago.

Lemme think for a bit, but I'll pick them tonight.
lie GIF

• Haha
Reactions: TD
Back
Top Bottom