TGVGD The Great Video Game Draft (Genesis Draft)

One of the reasons I'm excited for this draft is because I know there's gonna be so many games I haven't heard of before. This looks like such a weird game. Kinda wanna try it now.
It's a lot of fun. Takes a bit to get used to but once you figure things out, you'll speed through the levels. I don't remember which weapons were the best, but it won't take long to find favorites.

Fire Queen

official GWF wolfmistress (sometimes) | she/they
GW Elder
All you weirdos getting different Sonic games...

Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium
best value pick of the draft so far. i haven't finished it or even gotten very far but i tried this out on the genesis switch online thing a while back and it does SO many things i wish had become jrpg staples. the dynamic character portraits during cutscenes are so cool. it did so much with so little

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I don't like playing Street Fighter 2 on the Genesis. The Genesis' awful sound controller ruins the themes, and the graphic on the copy I got was subpar compared to the SNES.
I spent hours upon hours playing Super Street Fighter II on my Sega Nomad, well after bedtime...

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
How could you play on the nomad? Even if you had it plugged in so it didn’t drain the batteries in 30 minutes, if you moved at all? The game would lose connection to the nomad itself
Oh I was always chained to the wall, but I rarely had any connectivity issues. Usually just with the old taller EA cartridges.

@Jon bring more pain
Super Street Fighter would have been my "inside the box" choice.

But like I said, I'm going outside the box to try and avoid your pick:

I'm going with the one that started the "It's in the Game..."

Madden NFL '94

And I'll hope my next pick falls all the way back down to me.

Rick52

"..."
GW Elder
I wouldn't think so since you just took Shinobi III, as I am picking The Revenge of Shinobi, specifically the initial versions with all the copyright infringement

Back
Top Bottom