The future of this forum

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I'm not thinking we've got the time or inclination to get any e-fed up and running.

But it does seem like we have a healthy amount of wrestling fans on the site.

What about changing this place into the old Wrestling Discussion forum? This has already become the spot to talk about big breaking news.

I'd be down with doing some live chatting during AEW events myself.

I am definitely in favor. I guess it would need to be moved to a different section?

I didn't get much feedback when posting some of the few events I actually found in (mostly) their entirety from the e-feds. I don't know if that's because either people don't have time/care to read them, people would rather leave the memories alone, or maybe people haven't seen them. It isn't a huge hassle to try to find more, but I don't know what I have, and honestly, without full context, there may not be much point in reading them.

As far as the e-feds go, I'm in the "don't be sorry that it's over, be happy that it happened" frame of mind. I just wish I could remember stuff more vividly.

Anyway, @Crystal and @Mark, what do you guys think? Should we make the forum Wrestling Discussion and allow some offshoot fantasy/e-fed stuff too?

How’s this?
CUSIMROULRHMDHBLMA5HV2EMGY.gif

Enough said.

Back
Top Bottom