Resolved "Template Error" on Adventurer's Academy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar Kreskents

noping in a corner near you
GW Elder
Weirdly nothing actually seems to be broken at first glance, although I've only had a brief moment to glance at it. Also at first glance, no other threads seem to be affected, including threads in the same forum or other closed threads.

Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 4.16.13 PM.png

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Weirdly when I came back to this page my post had an error replacing the post, and it went away on refresh. Crystal must be working on something :)

Unlikely, I don’t even see her online. I was having similar issues around the same time and certain aspects weren’t loading, like the personal notepad that I was using to write up the December update.

At first glance, it looks like a server hiccup, because I don’t seem to be encountering any issues now.

I’m gonna head to that thread myself now and see if I can get the same error.

Edit - No errors on mobile on any style for me. Not even seeing the notification error Tubby is pointing out.

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Is it fixed now?
1703803728906.png

hell yeah GIF

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
We need a "SELF-DEPRECATION ALERT!" button for every time Crystal puts herself down. :p

That’s easy. Just hit the follow button on her account, you’ll be notified each time she posts. That’s coincidentally also when she self-deprecates, which is still infinitely better than someone who self-defecates.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
That’s easy. Just hit the follow button on her account, you’ll be notified each time she posts. That’s coincidentally also when she self-deprecates, which is still infinitely better than someone who self-defecates.
That's not true, I don't self-deprecate with every post. I'm an idiot, but I have some restraint...some...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom