Sub-Forum Configuration

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
@Tubby23, I got you all set up and as of now you’re the only one with access aside from Crystal and myself.

If you have any tweaks or anything you need done, feel free to let me know here or through DM. We can use this thread for any badges you may want added as well.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Alright, I got you set up with those three for now. For future reference, I simply google what I’m looking for followed by “transparent png” when it comes to badges. You don’t need to explicitly rely on emojis if you don’t want to.

IMG_3895.jpeg

Also, I kept the descriptions generic. You’re welcome to provide me with any edits you want made to them. These are the fields you can customize:

IMG_3896.jpeg

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Also, as a game moderator… you can now stick/unstick your registration or day/night threads as well as close/open them during the appropriate cycles. You also now have the ability to schedule your posts, so you can type it up as you normally would and it will post whenever you set it to. You should see the “schedule publication” checkbox in FOG, and if you need it in this forum, it should be inherited from FOG, but if not… lemme know and I’ll enable it if you need it.

Back
Top Bottom