Sub-forum Configuration

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
You’ve seen ‘em in the other forums. Ideas, badges, and requests can go here so we don’t get them lost in the game threads.

Happy Birthday Good Job GIF by Dyanapyehchek

Can this be the badge for winning as a solo killer? @Jon

• Agree
Reactions: TD

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
You don't need my permission on badges! If you guys like one, I preemptively approve! I just ran the game, I don't earn these badges lol

GMs should give a nod unless they don't care is my thought.

It generally seems like a courtesy thing from what I’ve seen so far, anyone can and do suggest them, but the GM gets the final approval since I typically clear everything through them barring those badges that are either obviously gonna get added or those that just amuse me.

God can we PLEASE fix my mime!?

FINE. Lemme see what I can do.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
It generally seems like a courtesy thing from what I’ve seen so far, anyone can and do suggest them, but the GM gets the final approval since I typically clear everything through them barring those badges that are either obviously gonna get added or those that just amuse me.
Although seeing a couple different simpsons ones in play may make it difficult..

But I can find a different Dr Nick and maybe @VashTheStampede will be open to changing the Mafia win badge...

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Although seeing a couple different simpsons ones in play may make it difficult..

But I can find a different Dr Nick and maybe @VashTheStampede will be open to changing the Mafia win badge...

Don’t worry about that, we can come up with plenty of badges unique for your game. It’s easy enough even without photoshop.

• Cheers!
Reactions: TD
I love that the "Missing" badge on desktop mode is right below the mime and looks like it's there to censor the bottom half of the mime.
Bahaha! It does!!! Until I get my next badge anyway.

I can't believe I'm on row 3 already!

Also...

1702693864833.png

@Mark, this looks so much more awesome!

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
She's the fucking best!

Also, I don't know if it's because I have more superpowers now, but I can edit reasons on my badges so I added one for my Dr. Nick badge and I'm power hungry.

That neon pizza angel is calling my name...

Yep, that’s why her and I work well together. She knows exactly how to take a stoned idea of mine and turn it into a perfect addition to the forums.

As far as your expanded permissions… you’re in the “game moderator” group, which gives you badge permissions and then the forum permissions we discussed before. I forgot to go over badges because we didn’t add any at the time.

Yep, that’s why her and I work well together. She knows exactly how to take a stoned idea of mine and turn it into a perfect addition to the forums.

As far as your expanded permissions… you’re in the “game moderator” group, which gives you badge permissions and then the forum permissions we discussed before. I forgot to go over badges because we didn’t add any at the time.
Good thing I don't get drunk or high often myself because I may take the liberty of awarding some badges to myself :link

Lies and slander!
Basketball Wives Facts GIF by VH1

I've had three badges forced on me by @shortkut. We are now at war.
Seeing as how you can just remove them, I think this is less a war and more a conflict of interest.

Or you can Russia this shit, claim territorial dispute and take all his badges away. That'd teach him.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Seeing as how you can just remove them, I think this is less a war and more a conflict of interest.

Or you can Russia this shit, claim territorial dispute and take all his badges away. That'd teach him.

It would be WW3 in this bitch if everyone logged on and saw the badges gone.

Back
Top Bottom